Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

It's so pretty😍❤️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Similar to my house sans pond/lake. Beautiful. I hope we all have one of these on Anon Island/Mountain.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

YES PLEASE!
Somewhere in the Flathead Valley...if you don't mind!!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Oh Jason! The place of my dreams! 😍

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Looks so idyllic n peaceful 💖 love it

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

THIS. 🥰

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

would sound beautiful during a rain.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Stunning.

W A N T

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Wow
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

HOME. Let's wrap up this show and tell - return what was stolen from us - so those of us who have only been able to DREAM of such a home/way of living can actually HAVE/CREATE it!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Yes please!!!

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

I could see myself IN that place. With wild flowers growing everywhere, a vegetable garden and dogs...#Bliss

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Omg yes plz

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Oh and to hear the sound of rain falling on that roof ❤️

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Beautiful place there Jason, would look good on Anon Mountain.

Living on the water is amazing, lake or ocean it is a happy place to me.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I like the way you think.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Love you brother. 🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Love this special place.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Ahhh love this. Music to my soul! ❤️🙏😊

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️Now that's my dream cabin. Absolutely beautiful.🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

👍🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

That's all one needs. Looks like a manmade pond as well.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I imagine a creek running off to the right side, and that's the dream there bro, in Gods' Country with some water features.

(1) Show this thread