Aware of the issues on AU and we are working on them. Sorry about the downtime.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Thank you for upgrading....I'm grateful. ;)))

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

We know you are doing your best. I had a bit of a holiday yesterday, so it was all good.

Everything is enormous on my iPad and I have no side bars on either side. Just did an up date and nothing changed. Thanks.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Hey Kob -@administrator
I cleared the browser cache............ works much better now.

Thank you for all you do. You are AWESOME!!!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I am so grateful, Koba! I love, love, love our upgraded site! Thank you for all that you have done for us. God Bless and much love to you.💛🙏🙌
Jennifer

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

You guys rock, don’t let the whiners get to you. We appreciate all your hard work and love. 🥰

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Thank youuuu ❤️It helped when I cleared all cookies on my end

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Koba, you have zero reasons to apologize. We are on the best platform to ever hit the net. We are grateful and appreciate every second of your life, that you sacrifice for all of our freedoms. God bless you. It’ll get there. God bless 🙏❤️

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️Thank you for all you do@administrator. You do an awesome job. God bless you. You have done a great job, with all that you've done to improve AU.🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I will never be able to fully express how grateful I am for this platform. You have done us proud.

Thank you very much.

#FamilyIsEverything

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

Loving the additions and updates brother!
Looks really good, and with a display setting! Very excited for whatever else you have planned!
Thank you again. We appreciate you and all you do. Thank you for being you and bringing us a home. The remodel looks amazing! I woke up and logged in and felt like the blind fold was lifted to reveal the upgraded crib 😂😂😂

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

FYI - looks like the comment section and likes are the same.

✨ N. Tesla. Schumann Resonance. Law of Attraction. Everything is 🌀 Connected. Waters Above Ω. Gen ✗. https://twitter.com/Q17Ed

Thank you Koba 🐸

Wow! Just signed on to AU today, looks Amazing Koba!!

Thank you, Thank you, for all you do!

You have created an amazing Blissful Collective sanctuary for Anons! 🙌❤️🙏🥰

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

good to see you came in on saturday, that last guy decided to go fishing...😂
💛

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Thank You K- Man! 💕🙏💕🌼

Nice To See You!
Love, Love, Love!

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎

🤸 I Went Dark And Orange! 🤸

TY! Looks And works great:-)

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Thank you and take your time. These are very complicated things, so we fully understand. AU is a huge gift to me and I think many here! Many thanks!!!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

WRWY Thank you Koba

I like the idea of seeing a page on my profile of other people's comments to my posts and comments, but I'd still like to see my comments on other people's posts so I can remember what I said and where. The search bar for people is not working. I tried to pull up your profile and it was all distorted.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Oooo! Just got on this morning! It's Beautiful! Thank you Sir! Have a Blessed Weekend!

Imagine a beautiful picture of the Bahama's below and me saying "Wishing you win a wonderful Bahama Vacations!"

Picture didn't post but it would be below here if it did.
Instead I will post hearts and smiles.

😍😊😚💓💓💓💗💗💗💕💕💕💞💞💞💖💖💖🍸

I likey so far!! Great job Koba! You are genius!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thank you for all that you do!
I am love the new edit option!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

You are doing GREAT!!! Thank You for all that you do on a daily basis! We Love You Fren!!!💛💛💛

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

WRWY, only LOVE!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

No apology necessary.

Thank you!

Got to crawl before you walk, got to walk before you run.

#BlessUp

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Just in case you didn't see my other message.. when I try to change my email address, it does Not change.

Thank you

Thank you