"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

During this time which God has prepared for us as of late, I have learned how to make bagels and baked my first loaf of bread.

Anyone else try anything new lately ?

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

That is very cool, Jason! It is so interesting, as about one month ago I felt God nudging me to make bread, which is brand new to me too. Getting the sourdough starter going was the hardest. And yes, I named it Oliver for my late dog that passed. Gotta name your sourdough starter they say! I enjoy it so much. I was just checking out a recipe for bagels today. I would love any tips you have. I have made pizza and focaccia too. So good! πŸ’›
Jennifer

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Very cool and looks yummy, we make our own pizza doughs too 😎 here is a video that I found and used for bagels.

https://youtu.be/xELS2JTn8vk

Quick And Easy Homemade Bagels Recipe - YouTube

How to make a Quick and Easy Homemade Bagels without machine. Crusty and chewy you can't get enough of it.Here's what you'll need:1 cup warm water (250ml)3 t...

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

Thank you for the link! They will be next on my list. I forgot, I made crackers and they are great too! Here is the site I have referred to often: She keeps it simple and has excellent directions, which is great for moi! πŸ˜‚

Thank You for sharing this. Crackers sound fun, pasta is fun to make to and here is another bread recipe if you dont have this one. Love You Sister. πŸ™β€οΈ

https://youtu.be/BoRdh_RDVWk

I Don't buy bread anymore! New perfect recipe for quick bread in 5 minutes Homemade Bread. - YouTube

I don't buy bread anymore.New perfect recipe for quick bread in just 5 minutes. Homemade bread.Simple and tasty. This bread does not need a Bread Baker. You ...

That looks amazing and I will have to try making it. Love you, my brother. God is amazing how he speaks to us. I am so happy you shared this tonight. Our AU Family is such a blessing.

Always we are each connected,#FamilyIsEverything God is So Very Good to Us πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

HE really, truly is. So blessed and grateful to see this magificent journey unfold in real time. I look forward to the day we all 'break breadβ€˜ together on AU Isle-mountain. Have a blessed night, my brother. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ™ŒπŸ»