During this time which God has prepared for us as of late, I have learned how to make bagels and baked my first loaf of bread.

Anyone else try anything new lately ?

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I just bought a food dehydrator & I’m going to try to make jerky, dried fruits & veggies😁 Just need to get over Covid first so I feel well enough to do it🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Nice and sometimes its great to affirm. ex. I am thankful for the strength and stamina returning to me as I have overcome this dis-ease within me through Christ.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

I would be careful about jerky . Meat can be hard to get right so it does not spoil/gets properly dried.

(2) Show this thread

Learned to make Horchata.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Only God Can! to his Publication

Awesome !!! Did you enjoy it ?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

I bake glass at >1450 degrees!

In response LL_125 to her Publication

😎

(1) Show this thread

that’s funny because I was just looking up a bagel recipe to try

In response Paisley Park to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😇Magnificent!!! Can you email us all some?Sounds like fun! All I have been doing is some cleaning and posting!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

😁🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

That is very cool, Jason! It is so interesting, as about one month ago I felt God nudging me to make bread, which is brand new to me too. Getting the sourdough starter going was the hardest. And yes, I named it Oliver for my late dog that passed. Gotta name your sourdough starter they say! I enjoy it so much. I was just checking out a recipe for bagels today. I would love any tips you have. I have made pizza and focaccia too. So good! 💛
Jennifer

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Very cool and looks yummy, we make our own pizza doughs too 😎 here is a video that I found and used for bagels.

https://youtu.be/xELS2JTn8vk

Quick And Easy Homemade Bagels Recipe - YouTube

How to make a Quick and Easy Homemade Bagels without machine. Crusty and chewy you can't get enough of it.Here's what you'll need:1 cup warm water (250ml)3 t...

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
(2) Show this thread