"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

During this time which God has prepared for us as of late, I have learned how to make bagels and baked my first loaf of bread.

Anyone else try anything new lately ?

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

That is very cool, Jason! It is so interesting, as about one month ago I felt God nudging me to make bread, which is brand new to me too. Getting the sourdough starter going was the hardest. And yes, I named it Oliver for my late dog that passed. Gotta name your sourdough starter they say! I enjoy it so much. I was just checking out a recipe for bagels today. I would love any tips you have. I have made pizza and focaccia too. So good! 💛
Jennifer

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Very cool and looks yummy, we make our own pizza doughs too 😎 here is a video that I found and used for bagels.

https://youtu.be/xELS2JTn8vk

Quick And Easy Homemade Bagels Recipe - YouTube

How to make a Quick and Easy Homemade Bagels without machine. Crusty and chewy you can't get enough of it.Here's what you'll need:1 cup warm water (250ml)3 t...

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Thank you for the link! They will be next on my list. I forgot, I made crackers and they are great too! Here is the site I have referred to often: She keeps it simple and has excellent directions, which is great for moi! 😂

Thank You for sharing this. Crackers sound fun, pasta is fun to make to and here is another bread recipe if you dont have this one. Love You Sister. 🙏❤️

https://youtu.be/BoRdh_RDVWk

I Don't buy bread anymore! New perfect recipe for quick bread in 5 minutes Homemade Bread. - YouTube

I don't buy bread anymore.New perfect recipe for quick bread in just 5 minutes. Homemade bread.Simple and tasty. This bread does not need a Bread Baker. You ...

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

That looks amazing and I will have to try making it. Love you, my brother. God is amazing how he speaks to us. I am so happy you shared this tonight. Our AU Family is such a blessing.

Always we are each connected,#FamilyIsEverything God is So Very Good to Us 🙌🙌🙌

(1) Show this thread