"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

During this time which God has prepared for us as of late, I have learned how to make bagels and baked my first loaf of bread.

Anyone else try anything new lately ?

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

That is very cool, Jason! It is so interesting, as about one month ago I felt God nudging me to make bread, which is brand new to me too. Getting the sourdough starter going was the hardest. And yes, I named it Oliver for my late dog that passed. Gotta name your sourdough starter they say! I enjoy it so much. I was just checking out a recipe for bagels today. I would love any tips you have. I have made pizza and focaccia too. So good! ๐Ÿ’›
Jennifer

Very cool and looks yummy, we make our own pizza doughs too ๐Ÿ˜Ž here is a video that I found and used for bagels.

https://youtu.be/xELS2JTn8vk

Quick And Easy Homemade Bagels Recipe - YouTube

How to make a Quick and Easy Homemade Bagels without machine. Crusty and chewy you can't get enough of it.Here's what you'll need:1 cup warm water (250ml)3 t...

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I used to enjoy making homemade bread all the time. I have a no-knead recipe somewhere. Just made some pizza crusts recently. OO flour. used to make pizza dough stored in ball form but itโ€™s more convenient to pre-cook the crusts and throw them in the chest freezer downstairs. Big fan of garlic pesto as the base.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

Thank you for the link! They will be next on my list. I forgot, I made crackers and they are great too! Here is the site I have referred to often: She keeps it simple and has excellent directions, which is great for moi! ๐Ÿ˜‚

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Thank You for sharing this. Crackers sound fun, pasta is fun to make to and here is another bread recipe if you dont have this one. Love You Sister. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

https://youtu.be/BoRdh_RDVWk

I Don't buy bread anymore! New perfect recipe for quick bread in 5 minutes Homemade Bread. - YouTube

I don't buy bread anymore.New perfect recipe for quick bread in just 5 minutes. Homemade bread.Simple and tasty. This bread does not need a Bread Baker. You ...

(1) Show this thread