Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

poor baby

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

I want... soooooo sweet ♥️♥️♥️

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

I want... soooooo sweet ♥️♥️♥️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Awww❤️🤗

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

❤️

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

God Bless this person. Absolutely beautiful.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

moving
🤗

LOVE WINS . ❤️

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Saving Each Other💞

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Wow...love for others.💗

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Poor thing...so glad this person helped it out.

Sooooo precious....now the baby has a new bestie. God love the person helping ;)))

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

12:39pm TS Eastern
10/10 wins!

Allegory of humanity’s emancipation in 2023?

FreedomPatriotRedhead BlackCatRescuer LostInADesertWithNORain GodIsMyStrength LoveTrulyIsAllThereIs SimpleIsBetter DarkChocolate/RedWine

New best friend...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh that is so sweet. Poor thing, Reminds me of the little Barbarie Ape I used to have named Baby,
Good souls save animals in need and ppl in need
We are all here to HELP each other not HARM each other.

Please God let's change the consciousness worldwide now please and thank you.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

I feel the same way, I have PTSD so I can't stand to see any animals or people in pain. She gets, him free and fed him...and the way this little guy looks at her when he is free and eating is so beautiful. Sending you much Light&LQVE Fren. May we all become the best versions of our self and make Earth great again, not only for humans ,but for all animals too. TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️God bless this person who saved this little sweetie. So adorable. God is so good.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

So Sweet

Just want the American Dream for my family.

Thank God , you can see the relief in his eyes . he had a traumatic near death experience 🙏🙏

Oh gosh! That is one of the most heartwarming videos. Such a beautiful sight to see the relief in that babies eyes! 💙💙💙

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

So beautiful. That is one relieved/grateful little one.😢😌

Drop 117

(4 images)

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

So touching 🙏 God Bless them both!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

I just watched this on Teitter ♥️
See people are good!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

💛Human kindness!!! Love this!!!

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

❤️❤️❤️