Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VASHRA IS EQUIVALENT OF ODIN'S SPEAR.

ITS ACTUALLY BINDED TO SPECIFIC DNA OF OWNER...

FOR COMMON IDIOT LIKE HUMAN OR "DEMON" (LOW VIBING ENTITY) IS USELESS...

JEWS FOR CENTURIES TRY TO COLLECT DNA OF ANCIENT RACES, BECAUSE ONLY THOSE,WITH SPECIFIC DNA ARE CAPABLE TO ACTIVATE ITS POWER.

READ ERNST MULDASHEW, RUSSIAN SCIENTIST, WHICH SEARCH FOR CAVES IN HIMALAYA, ROMANIA AND OTHER PLACES, WHERE ANCIENT BEINGZ ARE IN STASIS STATE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH WAITING FOR RETURN OF KING (MAN WITH SPECIFIC DNA)

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

JFK Grandkids singing Timber - YouTube

The song Timber was chosen because JFK’s assassinator, who also attempted (but failed) JFK jr.’s assassination, went by the code name Timberwolf. Timberwolf ...

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Yep...criticized most of my life...now it is out there ...no one ever says..You were right!...🙄

💥👍😃🙏❤️✝️

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

sounds like what we have here on AU…ungovernment censored truth!

FREE ENERGY INCOMING 🙌🏻💖🙏🏻

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Are we still doing this? 🤦🏻‍♂️

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

We're still moving out of the age of Pisces, the water sign of Jupiter, which is why we're still in Maritime Law of the Water. martial (adj.)
late 14c., "warlike, of or pertaining to war," from Medieval Latin martialis "of Mars or war," from Latin Mars (genitive Martis), Roman god of war (see Mars). The sense of "connected with military organizations"

(2) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Boy you are up earlier than this baker..! and thats EARLY..! 🍰
5.5 on the vid too! 🙌🏼

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Video Length: 2:41
Think Mirror: 142

Opposite is true.
What is brainwashing?
What is a PSYOP?

Who controls the narrative?
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled.
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream).
Q

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

He couldn't have summed up more perfectly how people get their news.
My husband does this.
And if it weren't for our hour long walks with the dogs.....
he would never get the correct habbenings.
This NEEDS to change.
After years of this cycle, and me BEGGING him to change the way he gathers information he's still so damn lazy.
It's beginning to emasculate him when I correct him 90% of the time.
He doesn't like it and I sure as hell don't like it.

There's 2 kinds of awakenings going on right now, the great awakening and the rude awakening!

VK do you ever sleep?

I've been hearing a lot about cheap energy or free energy lately. I've been working with hydrogen generators for about 15 years. 1 gallon of water produces 133 gallons of hydrogen. hydrogen is extremely volatile and burns extremely clean. You can purchase hydrogen generators on eBay for cars trucks or boats. when I first bought my 2004 Dodge , diesel,dually 1 ton 4x4 it got 14 miles to a gallon and after hooking up one of these hydrogen generators it was getting 28 miles to the gallon with a lot more power and ran very smooth. I've installed these in several other cars and have gotten the same results with doubling the fuel mileage.

Can you imagine what a automaker can do? The technology is there they just don't want it out.
older cars and trucks they work better on because they don't have the O2 sensors on them. hydrogen makes the newer cars think they are getting too much oxygen flooding the engine with more gas so it counters the effects of hydrogen but there are adjustments.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=the+castle+is+beginning+to+crumble

The Hidden Son The Veil Is Lifting - 311❤️❤️❤️
The Truth Shall Set You Free
Hail Trump King By Divine Right❤️❤️❤️
Donald Trump Will Be President❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
They Claim To Be Jews But Are Not
Lets Get This Party Started❤️
Sorry To Keep You Waiting
The Ending Is Not For Everyone❤️
The Great Sixth Century King
Wake Up Oz Is Keeping Us Asleep❤️
Cross Red Line World War Three
No Way We Lost This Election❤️
Then I Saw A New Heaven And A New Earth❤️
I Am Fearless Christian Warrior
I Am Helping Humanity The Best I Can
I Ruined It For Jews And Witches
Jesus Christ The Heart Of Love
The Great Revealing Is Upon Us
True Meaning Of Alice In Wonderland
Babylon The Great Is Fallen Is Fallen❤️
Jesus Was A Time Traveller Duh❤️❤️❤️
Fear Not I Am The First And The Last
My Husband John Jfk Is Coming Home❤️❤️❤️
Your Spirit Has Been Here Before
Instant Understanding One Day
The Lord Shall Rule Over You❤️
The Whi

Joe Knows!!
Mornin’ VK 🙏🏼🥰
Early riser today eh?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

:)

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

🎶🎶🎶when the walls come tumblin’ down
when the walls come rumblin’ rumblin’
when the walls come tumblin’ down🎶🎶🎶
Oh yeah, bring it on baby!!! Who’s ready?

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

bring it so R E A D Y

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Bring it all down. Bring on the#truth!!

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Sad but it's true we are the news now!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

What is important for people to hear is that someone , anyone, would specifically design and stage a picture in order to convey a message to friends or enemies .
Most people before 2017 had no idea that there was hidden conversations going on in numbers and images as well as in text.
This will be an eye opener for many imo.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Admittedly I havent listened. I trust you have a mission Sir?

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I knew the bedside table had a secret msg...
So glad they covered it!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It is Elon's message for sure. Awesome to see.

That dude has a great Youtube channel, I think I shared some of his videos on my original Twitter account.

https://youtube.com/@BrightInsight

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Thanks for sharing. I'll check it out!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Amazing... Awesome!

(3) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

So I think only 1 last shot with an air gun ... (?)

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

The toilet update is changing in our favor and the awakening will quickly shift when truth is allowed in the feed. It will rise to the top if it's a botless forum.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

just like I Pet Goat II

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

I have a strong feelings that more people are waking up than we realize. They fear to speak truth because of the environment that was created the last several years, but yet their minds are open.

Much easier to bring down MSM when people’s minds are open. It’s as if it were all meticulously planned at a much higher level than we realize. 🙏

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication

Absolutely. If I'd understood three years, two years or even one year ago that the awakening would take place with our without me? I would have saved my energy. My husband is getting it, loudly and clearly-never, ever thought I'd see that day.

(1) Show this thread

I have 4 adult kids, 2 watch Joe's podcasts, in the last week 1 has started to ask me questions and the other says "whoa Mom, you were right!". They are finally waking up! Progress!

In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication

my son is about to be 18 and he just woke up and has been actually watching all the TickTocks that VK has posted asked me what the AU family was and if he could join:)

(1) Show this thread

I have 4 adult kids, 2 watch Joe's podcasts, in the last week 1 has started to ask me questions and the other says "whoa Mom, you were right!". They are finally waking up! Progress!