Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

So, has anyone ‘Died Suddenly’ today? Sure seems as if things are speeding up with daily deaths. I think doctors tried to warn us that we would see a lot of deaths 2-5 years after these poisons were injected.

Is this where we are now, the Death and Destruction phase? This sh*t show really sucks in regards to innocent people being murdered.

Brilliant planning on the evil psychopaths part: If someone dies after 2 weeks of taking the jab...the death is not considered a direct result of the jab.

DePopulation Plan seems to be working famously! And we are all jusy sitting here, horrified in watching [their] dreams come to life.

When does this end? Too many still under [their] sick spell to listen to us. Truth coming Light is taking WAY too long, too many people dying.

My Dad died last night. He had a normal senior life of bowling on Wed, Poker with friends on Fri and walking his dog daily. Days after his vax he was admitted to ICU. Spike proteins attacked his 1 kidney and fluid built up around his lungs. He survived for 8 months after but never was able to leave the house or even his chair. He is free now. I will never forget what they did to my family.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

🙏

🙏

🙏

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Very sorry for your loss. Prayers Up!

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

😭😭😭

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

GOD BLESS YOU 💖

🌹I am sorry for your loss. So many innocent people have died from the vax, thinking they were doing the right thing. I am angry about what people have done to push this on others, no matter what punishment they receive for it, it will never bring back the loved ones lost so tragically. Your father is in a glorious place now, no more suffering, no more worries.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

Thank you Judy, I agree. I feel it's important to document it in any way so that history never repeats itself.

(1) Show this thread

Keep the faith . Prayers for you CC.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

So sorry for your loss. I am also so thankful that I refused to take my 98 year old mother to get that shot. She has just recovered from pneumonia and I took care of her at her home. I will NEVER take her to a hospital or ER. They are so good at killing the elderly. May God comfort you and your family. Your father is now resting in the arms of Jesus.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

I am very sorry for your loss. But your dad is free and with God now✨ 🙏🏻 ✨
God bless you and your family ✨❣️✨

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

Your Dad has Graduated! He's now enjoying what he missed doing here He's ascended to his glorified body in heaven his youth restored!

Your right NONE OF US WILL FORGIVE OR FORGET what this corrupt Deep State, Deep Church has done to mankind NONE of them are going to escape judgment in this life and certainly not in the next!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Some things NO ONE CAN TAKE FROM US memories last forever!🔥

❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸❤️ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

Heart felt condolences! Its so hard even when you know they are in a better place. 😞

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

😢I am so very sorry for the passing of your Father....💔🙏
None of us should ever forget or forgive what they have done to us with Covid, Remdesivir, the Vaccines or any of the other many many Horrible Evil things they have done throughout centuries!!!

😢🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Sending Prayers and hugs!! ❤️

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

So sorry for the loss of your dad….. i feel your pain ….son and a daughter going through extreme side effects from taking the vax….I warned them but to no avail…..

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Very sad to here this! Sorry for your loss fren! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

🙏OMG! So sorry for your family's loss. Will pray for all.

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

So sorry for your loss. 🙏🙏💕

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

😢
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🙏 So very sorry for your loss. We will never forget🙏🙏

So sorry for your loss.

Only followers of this user (@Anne_B_j) can see their posts

books, painting, walks in nature

🙏🙏🙏

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

I am so sorry CC . My heart breaks for you and your family.

🙏🙏🙏

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Prayers Up 🙏🏻

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏Ditto, sending prayers of comfort for you and all who mourn his presence in this dimension.
🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇