Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

So, has anyone ‘Died Suddenly’ today? Sure seems as if things are speeding up with daily deaths. I think doctors tried to warn us that we would see a lot of deaths 2-5 years after these poisons were injected.

Is this where we are now, the Death and Destruction phase? This sh*t show really sucks in regards to innocent people being murdered.

Brilliant planning on the evil psychopaths part: If someone dies after 2 weeks of taking the jab...the death is not considered a direct result of the jab.

DePopulation Plan seems to be working famously! And we are all jusy sitting here, horrified in watching [their] dreams come to life.

When does this end? Too many still under [their] sick spell to listen to us. Truth coming Light is taking WAY too long, too many people dying.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

My Dad died last night. He had a normal senior life of bowling on Wed, Poker with friends on Fri and walking his dog daily. Days after his vax he was admitted to ICU. Spike proteins attacked his 1 kidney and fluid built up around his lungs. He survived for 8 months after but never was able to leave the house or even his chair. He is free now. I will never forget what they did to my family.

Only people mentioned by @Biznitch in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️, click on at the bottom under it