#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How we feeling Patriots?

Today I’m just working while tears stream down my face. It’s all the deaths & the losses people are going through, it bottles up in me & explodes.
Praying praying praying for everyone losing loved ones. 🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Hoping you are feeling better hun, it gets to all of us from time to time.
For me the suffering is worse than the deaths because of my NDE I understand that, while we do miss them, they are really never gone and we are infinite beings of energy, so the suffering gets to me more sometimes.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank Nana, it is so kind of you to check in with me. 🙏🏻❤️ I’m much better. I had a great day having my parents over yesterday & feel recharged. I know you understand from a variety of your experiences the vibration of peace and infiniteness of the soul, and yet incarnated here we feel the suffering in missing them, even though they’re not truly gone. We all find ways to keep going, our bittersweet memories fill our heart with love while our mind taps into grief. One thing I look to is an imcrease connectivity with those still here. Knowing we all have each other brings us back into abundance of the heart.
I thank God for that.✨🙏🏻💖🕊️✨

(1) Show this thread

🙏💖🥰

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

❤️‍🔥🙏🏻🥰

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

I’m with you Sis ❤️We sure do feel it, @ times more than other times … tears are the outlet- heart sometimes feels like it’s going to break beyond repair, especially when it affects one of our own . God is my go to as I’m sure it also is yours as the tears flow 🙏❤️ there is the oeace tgat passes all understanding 🥰🤗

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

So true. I love to picture myself a tiny size being in God’s giant hands, being held in divine light. Not only do I feel better quicker, but I feel stronger & worry free. 🙏🏻❤️🕊️
Much love to you R Messina 🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i understand i am very upset now.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

i try to think of it as our loved ones didn’t sign up to be around for the tough part. some took the easy route and exited early. pretty sure the vax was their opportunity too amount other more natural endings.

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

You’re right. The soul contract side of things is a good way to look at it. I just hope the people they left behind who loved them are able to heal and find peace eventually. I’m still aching for all those I’ve lost to cancer. Grief stays with you but time does heal. 🙏🏻❤️🕊️

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

yes, for those I cant physically touch, I spirituality hug always with Loving thoughts and prayers.
💚🌟💚

🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🤗

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

yes. the burden of knowing stops me in my tracks at.times. God please....

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙌❤️🙌
The only way I cope with the pain as tear fall is to remind myself that these soul signed up to play this role & for the collective there is a mass dark night of the soul that leads to healing, an awakening & in the end it raises compassion.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

That’s a great point friend! ✨
🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

🌈 A beautiful reminder of God's love 💕

Then God said, “I am giving you a sign of my covenant with you and with all living creatures, for all generations to come. I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds, and I will remember my covenant with you and with all living creatures. Never again will the floodwaters destroy all life. When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.”
~ Genesis 9:12-16

I pray for strength, courage, understanding, and peace as we continue on our journey.

Sending HUGs 🤗 💕

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Courtesy flushes would be very helpful
🙂 👍 ☺️

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Thanks for the reminder. Blessings and hugs to you! 🙏🤗🇺🇸

(3) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Sometimes you need to check out for a day. Get your energies restarted. I think we could all just sit down & cry until there were no tears left. But we are stronger than that. The Children _

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I knew this day would come and also to be worse, also
thought of how, in it's fullness, how it will affect our daily
reality and functioning as a society and in what way that
could ever become "the best is yet to come" ..
would like to hear a description of "*the Best" if it does not
include the Lords return

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

This happens to me too every so often, your heart just feels so heavy and broken for what humanity has endured. Our new reality of knowing is just too much. I broke down in the theater watching the new Avatar. Too many references to what is going on. They referenced Adrenochrome only it was with a sea creature they were killing. It was too much and emotions just started flooding. To understand these evils just put it out there and have always done it fir entertainment. Its sick and twisted, the whole lot if it. I send you happy energy to try to balance your day!! 🤗

In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication

Thank you for sharing that Beverly! 🙏🏻
That’s interesting/sad about the new avatar, I would have reacted the same way!
I pray that together we all can help put an end to the endless & bring justice to these dark hearted people/entities & have peace for the good people of earth. I believe we are getting closer daily. Important to let our emotions filter through us so we can move on to good vibes. Thank you for the happy energy, I feel it, so much love to you friend! Thank you for talking to me!! 🥰🙏🏻❤️‍🔥

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication

Yes Beverly. We saw Avatar and I cried through half the movie. It made me question why I eat animals for food. My husband who isn't red pilled knew that they were referencing adrenochrome in the movie. That's a start. We need God more than ever now!

(2) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

May the good Lord humble us as we seek his healing love over all the people of the world we have been deceived by evil give us strength oh Lord to hold on to your word . We are weak you are are strength dear Lord heal your people fill us with your love and understanding in Jesus holy name Amen 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼 with love Light 💖

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

🙏 Amen

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(3) Show this thread

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

😭🙏🏻😔 I’m struggling with this today too. I knew this was coming, but it is still hard to handle. Being tender hearted, is a blessing and a curse!

In response Mindy Hustad to her Publication

We have all lost loved ones in our lives so we know how deeply hard grief is & most or all of us here are those deep feeling empathetic souls who take it all in automatically. No shut off valve. Best thing we can do is process it so it doesnt stay inside & cause illness. Prayers to all. Giant hugs to you friend, so good to know we’re not alone, in any way shape or form. Much love to you!!! 🙏🏻❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

🌹🌷🥀🌻💐

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✨❤️‍🔥✨

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻😭✨❤️🕊🤗

❤️🙏

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

❤️🙏🏻❤️
How are you Captain Rick?

(1) Show this thread

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

I'm seeing it every day, it is heartbreaking.😢Praying for all.

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread