#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How we feeling Patriots?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Today I’m just working while tears stream down my face. It’s all the deaths & the losses people are going through, it bottles up in me & explodes.
Praying praying praying for everyone losing loved ones. πŸ™πŸ»

🌈 A beautiful reminder of God's love πŸ’•

Then God said, β€œI am giving you a sign of my covenant with you and with all living creatures, for all generations to come. I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds, and I will remember my covenant with you and with all living creatures. Never again will the floodwaters destroy all life. When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.”
~ Genesis 9:12-16

I pray for strength, courage, understanding, and peace as we continue on our journey.

Sending HUGs πŸ€— πŸ’•

Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Child of God. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Thanks for the reminder. Blessings and hugs to you! πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Courtesy flushes would be very helpful
πŸ™‚ πŸ‘ ☺️

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ