#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How we feeling Patriots?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Today I’m just working while tears stream down my face. It’s all the deaths & the losses people are going through, it bottles up in me & explodes.
Praying praying praying for everyone losing loved ones. 🙏🏻

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Hoping you are feeling better hun, it gets to all of us from time to time.
For me the suffering is worse than the deaths because of my NDE I understand that, while we do miss them, they are really never gone and we are infinite beings of energy, so the suffering gets to me more sometimes.

Thank Nana, it is so kind of you to check in with me. 🙏🏻❤️ I’m much better. I had a great day having my parents over yesterday & feel recharged. I know you understand from a variety of your experiences the vibration of peace and infiniteness of the soul, and yet incarnated here we feel the suffering in missing them, even though they’re not truly gone. We all find ways to keep going, our bittersweet memories fill our heart with love while our mind taps into grief. One thing I look to is an imcrease connectivity with those still here. Knowing we all have each other brings us back into abundance of the heart.
I thank God for that.✨🙏🏻💖🕊️✨

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

It will be so good when we can put some of this to bed with new systems in motion where we can spend more time on the things that matter rather than this battle taking ALL of our time.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I rest easy believing those times are ahead!
We are underutilizing our God given gifts as hue-mans!

(1) Show this thread