#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How we feeling Patriots?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Today I’m just working while tears stream down my face. It’s all the deaths & the losses people are going through, it bottles up in me & explodes.
Praying praying praying for everyone losing loved ones. 🙏🏻

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

This happens to me too every so often, your heart just feels so heavy and broken for what humanity has endured. Our new reality of knowing is just too much. I broke down in the theater watching the new Avatar. Too many references to what is going on. They referenced Adrenochrome only it was with a sea creature they were killing. It was too much and emotions just started flooding. To understand these evils just put it out there and have always done it fir entertainment. Its sick and twisted, the whole lot if it. I send you happy energy to try to balance your day!! 🤗

Thank you for sharing that Beverly! 🙏🏻
That’s interesting/sad about the new avatar, I would have reacted the same way!
I pray that together we all can help put an end to the endless & bring justice to these dark hearted people/entities & have peace for the good people of earth. I believe we are getting closer daily. Important to let our emotions filter through us so we can move on to good vibes. Thank you for the happy energy, I feel it, so much love to you friend! Thank you for talking to me!! 🥰🙏🏻❤️‍🔥

In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Absolutely!! Tomorrow will hopefully be a better day for you…a purge and then a recharge seems to be our life. Im so thankful I have everyone here to connect with. For the most part, aside from my mom, Its been a lonely journey. (thank goodness for her!) And Im definitely not used to connecting with strangers and can be aloof…so all of this awakening is also helping me grow as a person.
Prayers to healing humanity somehow, some way. 🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication

Definitely it will! I’m having my parents over tomorrow & thats always a good time. My family is my everything. AU is my everything! Thank God we will never have to feel alone again, and thank God for those few people we have face to face connections with too. We’re always growing & adapting - I too have grown a lot through this movement. I’m secretly a lone wolf type of person, but most people who know me don’t know that. Sounds like you are too? Praying too, everyday! Much love to you friend!!! 🙏🏻❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread