We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

great video,
cure for everything

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

i saw this yesterday and thought it was a joke. now I've saved it. my neighbor has rocea I'll let her know. she is a nurse and her husband a PA. they got they shots too 🙄🙏

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

The list of cures seems to cover the whole pharmacy. Even includes stuff like scoliosis, eye floaters and other stuff I would have not imagined curable.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Get out! I wonder if it would cure my husbands tinnitus 🤔. If it does I'm giving it to my poor daughter who is on 5 different meds for bi-polar 🤞🙏

People are reporting improvements in these areas too. Look at the group, there is a cures list with these things listed. I did a dive last night on scoliosis, well damn, there is research on parasites causing that problem in fish. Look at he language here https://www.parasitesrule.com/parasitepis

i spent 15 min looking thru this site and don't see anything on Ivermectin or a cures list? i only see the names and bios of all the researchers in the field.
where do i find what your describing?

I listed that site in effort to point to what the researchers are doing is not to help people. The ivermectin information is a group on telegram called dirt road discussions. The main page tabs :Media, voice, music, etc" and pinned posts contain the information, and the chat is people learning about it or sharing experiences.

I have bought both ivermectin (12 mg) and HCQ (200 mg) from this website :
https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/
It took 2-3 weeks to get it. I live in Tennessee and it ships from India.

In response larryelkinse to his Publication

Do you have feed stores near you? The horse paste is said to be very high quality.

yes several and everyone carries it! got it on Amazon, see my other reply

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear., click on at the bottom under it