We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

great video,
cure for everything

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

i saw this yesterday and thought it was a joke. now I've saved it. my neighbor has rocea I'll let her know. she is a nurse and her husband a PA. they got they shots too 🙄🙏

The list of cures seems to cover the whole pharmacy. Even includes stuff like scoliosis, eye floaters and other stuff I would have not imagined curable.

Only people mentioned by @JHPatriots in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

My daughter has heart defect ( ASD ) rods I’m her back from scoliosis, hip dysphasia, psoriasis, severe sleep apnea, And over weight… will it help her??

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

From what I've learned, we all need this. Removal of the buggers, restores the bodies ability to heal. All parts have the ability to heal. We have been lied to. A new way of thinking. Where there is metal, there are parasites. It is a process that takes a while.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

ps, wanted to make sure you saw that there is a group with guidance on telegram called Dirt Road discussions, and another one called dirt road discussions chat. They recommend a simple program to help, includes lots of lemon water, a homemade survey punch (quinine), and some other stuff.

(2) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Get out! I wonder if it would cure my husbands tinnitus 🤔. If it does I'm giving it to my poor daughter who is on 5 different meds for bi-polar 🤞🙏

People are reporting improvements in these areas too. Look at the group, there is a cures list with these things listed. I did a dive last night on scoliosis, well damn, there is research on parasites causing that problem in fish. Look at he language here https://www.parasitesrule.com/parasitepis

(1) Show this thread

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

Eye floaters? My sister has that, wow! I've got to tell her. Thanks