We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

Only people mentioned by @theyRcoming in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

Whoo Hoo! Got my Ivermectin in plus syringes and empty capsules so I can use it topically and ingest it.
Going to give it a try tonight topically first.

Thanks again for positing the info 💫

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Where did you get empty capsules and paste?

(1) Show this thread

Does anyone know if this stuff is just as good? It is all I can get. It says 10 mg oral liquid.

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response Reds Planet to her Publication

I dont see 1.87% on it.
https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion

In response Reds Planet to her Publication

I think it translates to 1%.

(2) Show this thread

herxing-the ridding of parasites form your body
https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

Thanks for all the ivermectin info, you are a blessing😘

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

What is the drink? How often can you use ivermectin? Daily?

(2) Show this thread

make your own hydrochloroquin recipe

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

don't forget the "natural honey" 😄
tends to be a tad bit bitter but I drink it either way.
TY for the post this is recipe I follow...

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I use the liquid form measured with a syringe that is marked with 1/10 of cc or ml. Calculate 1/10 cc/10 pounds body weight. So 1 full cc per 100 lbs.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

how many days do you take it and do you repeat taking it periodically?

(1) Show this thread

How to put ivermectin in capsule

On NIH.gov they admit ivermectin cures cancer

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

i saw this yesterday and thought it was a joke. now I've saved it. my neighbor has rocea I'll let her know. she is a nurse and her husband a PA. they got they shots too 🙄🙏

Olenna, we have been taking Ivermectin horse paste for almost a year.
We dont get sick, have never felt better. Try it.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

The list of cures seems to cover the whole pharmacy. Even includes stuff like scoliosis, eye floaters and other stuff I would have not imagined curable.

(2) Show this thread