We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

great video,
cure for everything

i saw this yesterday and thought it was a joke. now I've saved it. my neighbor has rocea I'll let her know. she is a nurse and her husband a PA. they got they shots too 🙄🙏

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

The list of cures seems to cover the whole pharmacy. Even includes stuff like scoliosis, eye floaters and other stuff I would have not imagined curable.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Get out! I wonder if it would cure my husbands tinnitus 🤔. If it does I'm giving it to my poor daughter who is on 5 different meds for bi-polar 🤞🙏

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

My daughter has heart defect ( ASD ) rods I’m her back from scoliosis, hip dysphasia, psoriasis, severe sleep apnea, And over weight… will it help her??

(3) Show this thread

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

Olenna, we have been taking Ivermectin horse paste for almost a year.
We dont get sick, have never felt better. Try it.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

We have been using it on our skin for about a month. It clears up anything and takes years off the appearance.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Great stuff ... take it regularly myself

'but' ... why do you need to put it in a capsule??

Doesn't taste half bad .. 'apple flavored' most of the stuff I've seen .. for the horses y'know .. ;)

Just squish it out on your finger and lick it up. Not exactly delicious, a little chalky but not bad

(6) Show this thread