We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

great video,
cure for everything

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

i saw this yesterday and thought it was a joke. now I've saved it. my neighbor has rocea I'll let her know. she is a nurse and her husband a PA. they got they shots too 🙄🙏

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

The list of cures seems to cover the whole pharmacy. Even includes stuff like scoliosis, eye floaters and other stuff I would have not imagined curable.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Get out! I wonder if it would cure my husbands tinnitus 🤔. If it does I'm giving it to my poor daughter who is on 5 different meds for bi-polar 🤞🙏

People are reporting improvements in these areas too. Look at the group, there is a cures list with these things listed. I did a dive last night on scoliosis, well damn, there is research on parasites causing that problem in fish. Look at he language here https://www.parasitesrule.com/parasitepis

Only people mentioned by @JHPatriots in this post can reply

i spent 15 min looking thru this site and don't see anything on Ivermectin or a cures list? i only see the names and bios of all the researchers in the field.
where do i find what your describing?

I listed that site in effort to point to what the researchers are doing is not to help people. The ivermectin information is a group on telegram called dirt road discussions. The main page tabs :Media, voice, music, etc" and pinned posts contain the information, and the chat is people learning about it or sharing experiences.

I have bought both ivermectin (12 mg) and HCQ (200 mg) from this website :
https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/
It took 2-3 weeks to get it. I live in Tennessee and it ships from India.

(2) Show this thread

I'm going to the feed store tomorrow. I'll report back in a week 🤞🙏💜

Awesome! Please let us know. Hope it totally cures her.

(1) Show this thread