We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

โŒš Tอ—ฬŒอฅฬจอˆrฬฆอ•ฬฬดฬจuอ•ฬ‡ฬกฬญฬ›mอ…อฬฌฬอคpฬšฬˆฬžอ‘อžsฬ า‰อ…อŠอ WฬฏอคอฬพอฃoฬŠอขฬฏฬฑอŠrฬฆอ•ฬฬดฬจlฬ™ฬ‘ฬพอ–อฃdฬžฬงฬดอ›ฬ’ 2024 -โ’„ #๐Œ๐€๐†๐€ โžŠโžโžโž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค CheckMate .ยท:*ยจเผบ #๐•Ž๐•Ž๐”พ๐Ÿ™๐•Ž๐•Ž๐”ธ เผปยจ*:ยท.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

great video,
cure for everything

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love ๐Ÿ’ซ Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

i saw this yesterday and thought it was a joke. now I've saved it. my neighbor has rocea I'll let her know. she is a nurse and her husband a PA. they got they shots too ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

The list of cures seems to cover the whole pharmacy. Even includes stuff like scoliosis, eye floaters and other stuff I would have not imagined curable.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love ๐Ÿ’ซ Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Get out! I wonder if it would cure my husbands tinnitus ๐Ÿค”. If it does I'm giving it to my poor daughter who is on 5 different meds for bi-polar ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™

People are reporting improvements in these areas too. Look at the group, there is a cures list with these things listed. I did a dive last night on scoliosis, well damn, there is research on parasites causing that problem in fish. Look at he language here https://www.parasitesrule.com/parasitepis

I'm going to the feed store tomorrow. I'll report back in a week ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

Awesome! Please let us know. Hope it totally cures her.

was going to get it locally but discovered i could buy it on Amazon! Several funny comments one that a side effect was being hung like a horse ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

was able to get one with over 3,000 stars, plus the 1mm syringes and began gelatin caps! I'm super excited!

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear., click on at the bottom under it