Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Tending the garden, pulling the weeds! ✅

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I think we’re all getting fooked at this stage! 😂 Just pretty cool to know a place where being honest you don’t get fooked unless you’re a POS. 😉

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Remember when all those men at the beginning thought they were gonna come here and trick women into their " oh I love you after a week send me money" scams?

And they got their asses handed to them served up on a plater so fast the word apparently got out quick as they mostly stopped joining!!!

Sometime Nana will just mess with them long enough to humiliate them, they are so damn predictable!

Well somethings up with this guy?!?!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Got a follow from him. When I went to his page to scope it out, I was weirded out, so I didn’t follow. Creepy.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Fook button was put in place for community harmony👍

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

One of them created a new account (at the top) again.

Get them gone, friends. Use the "fooked" button.

This one is pretending to be JFK Jr.

Don't click the link in that page's description.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Totally fooked!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

that ass hat just started following me. thanks for the heads up friend!

(2) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i confess i have low tech skills and my discernment sucks sometimes. know i followed patriot sam and seems the other followed me. one was selling certificates. checked think both gone now, thanks ya’ll for keeping us good. have never used fooked button

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Patriot Sam? 🤔. Never said anything wrong I noticed. But then again, nobody really plays with me anymore.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

😳Wha... Me?? Was somebody pretending to me? If that happens again, please let me know, okay? I had no idea until I stumbled across your comment under VK's post.

(2) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

we got em 😎😎😎😎

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

I dont have the fook option

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

We love our AU community, and don't want to become like other social media. 💖😁

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Is this referring to the Patrick posts🤔🙄
😬

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Yes, and American Prince@JFK.

https://anonup.com/thread/11437825

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Does anyone know why you only get to use the fook button 6 times? I only have one left!

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

In response The Real Me to her Publication

please don’t fook me 😂

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response The Real Me to her Publication

good question

(2) Show this thread

🙂👍💥

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Matt Gaetz has officially nominated DONALD J TRUMP 🍿🍿🍿

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

My brother keeps saying Trump will be speaker of the house, i on the other hand keep saying he will not.....We shall see.

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Omgoodness....I can't get any work done today., this is the best movie EVER! The Greatest Story Ever Told....
What a time to be alive..👊❤️

(11) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

And I was ALL set to make all that money doing all that nothing for something.
From my couch, no less!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

;) 12:21 in NZ

18:21 > 9:3 > 12 > 3
6:21 > 6:3 > 9 > 369
CAP's = 64 >< 46
Biggest scammer is in the White House, shame their isn't a#Fooked button that we can all push at once to remove Biden lol

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Except me. I must know. What made it so apparent?

The ONLY ones I hit the fook button on. Them outright you can make eight gazillion fiats in a half a day bs.

I think VK doesn't have CSPAN on....yet

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚