#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Scammers get Fooked. GJ AU community.

Matt Gaetz has officially nominated DONALD J TRUMP 🍿🍿🍿

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Omgoodness....I can't get any work done today., this is the best movie EVER! The Greatest Story Ever Told....
What a time to be alive..👊❤️

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

My brother keeps saying Trump will be speaker of the house, i on the other hand keep saying he will not.....We shall see.

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

The optics of Trump becoming speaker are terrible. It won't happen as he has to be distanced from what is coming down the pike. It is certainly fantastic trolling by Matt Gaetz though.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

It sure is fun watching everyone lose their minds 🤣

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

Naw, don't think so. DJT becoming Speaker allows him to start speaking on a daily basis regarding the massive corruption and criminality for which he has evidence. He can play out the idea the elections were stolen in 2020, but not until there's trials and evidence presented does that become evident. Once it's apparent 2020 was stolen, then he becomes Pres, but not until the crimes are judge to have been committed. I'm not sayin that'll happen, in fact, I doubt it will. Just offering an alternative...

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🖐🏻I second the motion to nominate Donald J Trump as United States Chairman of the House of Representatives💯❤️🇺🇸

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Who is the fellow sitting to the right (our left) of Gaetz?
He’s the one who handed Boebert the folded paper from his suit pocket.
I don’t recognize him.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Not a clue.

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

and it begins

😂😂
awesome

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

LET'S FOOKING GO🔥🔥🇺🇸

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

(1) Show this thread

That was amazing!!!!!!

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

WooHoo!! That's what I'm talking about!!

END THIS CLOWN SHOW NOW!!!!!!

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

She actually said Okie!

(1) Show this thread