#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Scammers get Fooked. GJ AU community.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i confess i have low tech skills and my discernment sucks sometimes. know i followed patriot sam and seems the other followed me. one was selling certificates. checked think both gone now, thanks ya’ll for keeping us good. have never used fooked button

😳Wha... Me?? Was somebody pretending to me? If that happens again, please let me know, okay? I had no idea until I stumbled across your comment under VK's post.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

hey i never saw anything that you posted that i thought was bad. i saw someone post that yours and someone that must be pretending to be patrick kennedy were scammer accounts. so you should check

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

If you remember who said that, please let me know.

(1) Show this thread