#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Scammers get Fooked. GJ AU community.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i confess i have low tech skills and my discernment sucks sometimes. know i followed patriot sam and seems the other followed me. one was selling certificates. checked think both gone now, thanks ya’ll for keeping us good. have never used fooked button

Patriot Sam? 🤔. Never said anything wrong I noticed. But then again, nobody really plays with me anymore.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

hey that was my bad fritz, saw her pic. she was just the good warrior posting the scammers american prince and someone posing as patrick kennedy

hey that was my bad fritz, saw her pic. she was just the good warrior posting the scammers american prince and someone posing as patrick kennedy

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Was not me, friend.😐

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

😂. You & Truthseeker got bashed recently. I thought “WTF?” 😂. Apparently others like your name to take you down. You’re doing something correct!! 👍🏻👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

i thought ok but was not following closely. in fact need to be more discerning