Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Be careful for accounts like this on Truth Social. This is the 3rd one today that has tagged me and I keep blocking them.

Maybe this is what @VincentKennedy was warning us about and not to click on any links from untrusted sources.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

yeah, I accidently hit one the other day on a ad.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I'm confused. I been using bit.ly for years with my business....should I not or did it get taken over or what?

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

Sync

had a 555 today but didnt get the screenshot

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Should we block them?

does person followed me earlier I blocked him and this notification disappeared 32 minutes ago it reappeared but when I click on it I can't visit the profile for some reason it just doesn't do anything. can anybody help please

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Thank you - That account just followed me.

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

He followed me too but my my follower numbers never changed so I did not follow back...

(4) Show this thread

👍💥👀❤️

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

That’s happening on TS for those that are there .

unless - of course - it involves a Nigerian Prince

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Affirmative Ghost Rider

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I might have done that the other day. can't remember. Thanks for the heads up.

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Boom im comment#17 ☺️

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Is it okay block them? or just ignore them totally?
I keep getting tagged in bot sales.

Ty

is that how the dinosaurs went extinct? hehe im sorry i break your balls VK....i annoy people im fond of........hmm maybe thats why im single?

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I mean awww, was gonna make one and have my revenge! muhahaha! Guess i'll have to do it the boring way

(1) Show this thread

TY 🙏🏼🥰

TY!!!!

Retired business owner, cared about my employees grocery bills everyday.

Whats with this from Scavino?
Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅

@DanScavino

·
19h
Add your name today — and demand real AMERICAN energy solutions that prevent blackouts👇👇

—> bit.ly/3ZbEV8O

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Jeanne Pagani to his Publication

I'm wondering about this as well.VK
@VincentKennedy

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for always looking out, VK. :)

Jan 19, 2018 12:36:41 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
We are WITH YOU.
Q

Thanks VK

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I always report and block those

when is TS gonna get with it and block that garbage is the question....

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Not sure it matters, but I mute, block then report.

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

what happens if someone did.. asking for a fren

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

usually leads to a scam but some can grab your cookies.

Thanks for asking for a ,,,, Fren. Sadly, I clicked. I am SMH at the stupidity. I feel like I just flunked a huge test and am now not moving forward::/ Worse , it's possible that I helped others fall for the con.(I liked and shared before clicking) I clicked and immediately un-shared. Not a good feeling to know there is a possibility more people fell for the con because of me.

(3) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Too Late!!! But..
I do appreciate the very CANDID, No NONSENSE, STRAIGHT SHOOTING, DIRECT WARNING 🙃

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

👍

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

10-4

roger