Be careful for accounts like this on Truth Social. This is the 3rd one today that has tagged me and I keep blocking them.

Maybe this is what @VincentKennedy was warning us about and not to click on any links from untrusted sources.

Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

A few weeks ago i got followed by more than half a dozen accounts, all at the same tome, all with the same advertisement. Hard pass!

Saw it being posted all over TS a couple of days ago. I had to block and report them there.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

On TS I clicked on a link and a screen popped up and completely froze everything on the screen. It said I had to call the 1-800 # to unfreeze it. It even said not to shut down the computer. I have seen things like this before and I knew I had to shut it down. It was fine after I restarted. Just annoying.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Check for malware and viruses just in case.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thanks about the money

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I am getting these all the time. I report and block and may need to check "tagging" allowance settings.

What about the TRUTH Social ads for like the trading cards which I just ordered? I believe that was where I first heard of the NFTs the sold out so hope I didn't mess up. I used credit card with low limit in case stolen but maybe my name and vital info is more profitable... just ask Mark Zuckerberg. My identity theft insurance said my name/info was on dark web AGAIN because of FB AGAIIN. Good grief it is no wonder we are all exhausted. Can't even be social without war on soul.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Oh no when did you purchase those NFTs? They sold out within 24 hours back in December.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I just spit out my drink. 😂 (CA native here)

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

lmfaooooooo
way to paint the picture my friend 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

(5) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

well that one just sounds sussy wussy. they aint even tryen lol

I can see how folks may be curious tho.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

do people eat that over there?

Maybe the older MAGA folks.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

im constantly blocking & reporting

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

TY.

Retired business owner, cared about my employees grocery bills everyday.

What's with Scavino bit.ly post below from TS?
Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅

@DanScavino

·
19h
Add your name today — and demand real AMERICAN energy solutions that prevent blackouts👇👇

—> bit.ly/3ZbEV8O

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Don't click any "bit.ly" links from anywhere.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm confused. I been using bit.ly for years with my business....should I not or did it get taken over or what?

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

yeah, I accidently hit one the other day on a ad.

(29) Show this thread