Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Be careful for accounts like this on Truth Social. This is the 3rd one today that has tagged me and I keep blocking them.

Maybe this is what @VincentKennedy was warning us about and not to click on any links from untrusted sources.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Don't click any "bit.ly" links from anywhere.

Only people mentioned by @Dman72 in this post can reply

Thanks for asking for a ,,,, Fren. Sadly, I clicked. I am SMH at the stupidity. I feel like I just flunked a huge test and am now not moving forward::/ Worse , it's possible that I helped others fall for the con.(I liked and shared before clicking) I clicked and immediately un-shared. Not a good feeling to know there is a possibility more people fell for the con because of me.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

i would back up files, change passwords and if you did the link click on an android phone, i heard from a military friend if you simply turn your phone off for 2 mins then turn it back on any hackers lose connection to your android phone... that simple. but doesnt work like that for computers or iPhone. since i found that out i set my phone to shut off at 4am every night :) protected. 😀♥️
dont worry about it tho, just pray you are safe. i cant believe that happened.. so many people shared it :(

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

usually leads to a scam but some can grab your cookies.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I clicked on the stupid link.

If I delete my cookies/history
I won't get back on because
GOOGLE Would NOT (as of a couple
of months ago) VERIFY
The email account I used to

I tried to get@administrator's attention

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😳My cookies got grabbed once

(3) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

yeah.. what happens🤔 I have a fren too 🙄