Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Be careful for accounts like this on Truth Social. This is the 3rd one today that has tagged me and I keep blocking them.

Maybe this is what @VincentKennedy was warning us about and not to click on any links from untrusted sources.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Don't click any "bit.ly" links from anywhere.

does person followed me earlier I blocked him and this notification disappeared 32 minutes ago it reappeared but when I click on it I can't visit the profile for some reason it just doesn't do anything. can anybody help please

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @A_glass_of_red in this post can reply

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

He followed me too but my my follower numbers never changed so I did not follow back...

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thank you - That account just followed me.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

try blocking him and see if he follows you again It's so freaking weird that nothing happens when I hit that notification now

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thank you - That account just followed me.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

same here... I did a search & it came up so I followed but in notification I click & it does nothing.
now in search he doesn't come up...
🤔

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

So strange? @administrator

(1) Show this thread