We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

great video,
cure for everything

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

i saw this yesterday and thought it was a joke. now I've saved it. my neighbor has rocea I'll let her know. she is a nurse and her husband a PA. they got they shots too 🙄🙏

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

The list of cures seems to cover the whole pharmacy. Even includes stuff like scoliosis, eye floaters and other stuff I would have not imagined curable.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

My daughter has heart defect ( ASD ) rods I’m her back from scoliosis, hip dysphasia, psoriasis, severe sleep apnea, And over weight… will it help her??

From what I've learned, we all need this. Removal of the buggers, restores the bodies ability to heal. All parts have the ability to heal. We have been lied to. A new way of thinking. Where there is metal, there are parasites. It is a process that takes a while.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JHPatriots in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bootsie 1776, click on at the bottom under it