The real war really is internal... will I follow what my spirit knows is The Way, or will I let my mind or body send me elsewhere to satisfy their desires? Over and over... the fight is to stay on the narrow path (which I have sometimes strayed a long way from).

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

We surround you with love, Martin...you will be fineπŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ¦…

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Be still and know that I AM God……yes go within to the secret place of the Most High. PEACE and LOVE to ALL. πŸ™ πŸ’•

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

martin you expressed this so well, struggling β™₯️

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Oh boy my vertigo is gonna love the narrow path :)
Keep the Faith and Keep going !

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

I have closed the doors for the mind ans the body. period. Im now guided from inside and never letting thise two rule me again .

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Truer words are rarely spoken in this world of satan’s dominion. We all fall short of the glory of YHWY- repent, believe, fight (the waltz of this world).

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Dear Martin,
You are human. That’s my message.

. You are ahead of the game by just being aware of it. You'll be fine, Martin G.

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

❀️

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I imagine everyone reading this has also strayed a bit off of the narrow path...nobody ever said this would be easy

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Very well put. I read this over, and over...it's a battle for your soul.

We have all strayed. You stray may be different from mine, but we've all strayed.

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

Me too. I just had a conversation with the creator last night about helping me find my way back to the path.

TY

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

Me too. I just had a conversation with the creator last night about helping me find my way back to the path.

TY

TY

TY

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

You’ve got this, Martin! πŸ’•

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Earth rhelm is not for the faint of heart. My guess is that it is not my favorite rhelm, by far. But I friggin signed up for this experience so Im muddling through. Maybe it gets better, maybe I leave here before it comes to fruition but I came here for the experience. What a dumbshit! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£ But seriously, I totally agree with you and share your assessment. The struggle is nonstop now. Even catching a buzz is no fun and the consequences greater. Narrow path indeed.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Ugh, right? I keep repeating this mantra: YOU'RE A FUCKING HERO.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Jesus said He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. The answer is to trust and believe in all Jesus has already done for you. It is by belief that we are saved. What happens when we believe? We recieve these free gifts:
Forgiveness
Spiritual life restored
New creation
Righteousness
Holiness
Purity
Adoption into God's family
Heirs
Eternal Life
πŸ˜‡

(1) Show this thread

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

lately it feels like a huge test of β€œWhat Will You Do?”.
today, im going to break my grandmother out of the jail, nursing home, take her home. 😁

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Who has the energy to do anything else? Not me!! πŸ˜†

stay true to you ,your internal..gut/heart,tells you if its a yay or nay..just gotta listenπŸ™‚ end of the day its YOUR choice..not theirs fuk em!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I have a feeling the "tests" are going be harder and harder to discern...Kind of like the questions on Who Wants to be a Millionaire??? Last 4 years (maybe my whole life) has been practice...My spiritual connection is okay I think I have a pretty good connection to God (Source) Jesus and the heavenly hosts but I'm no saint! I think I'd like to have a "phone a friend" at least and I think and maybe an "ask the audience" (AU) and a 50:50 at least but some of these next trials and tribulations are going to be rough I feel...Which way to turn...Who's the anti christ or what...What is really the mark of the beast...Who is a "good guy" who's not...Who do you trust around you? And, so on...When do you stand and fight? When do you save your life to fight another day? NCSWIC...Now comes the pain!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

"This hill, though high, I covet to ascend;
The difficulty will not me offend.
For I perceive the way to life lies here.
Come, pluck up, heart; let's neither faint nor fear.
Better, though difficult, the right way to go,
Than wrong, though easy, where the end is woe."
John Bunyan, The Pilgrim's Progress

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

once one recognizes the desires whether friend or foe...one can decide to go play with them or not...thats the next step...deciding to not go out and play...(worldly things) or stay in and develop deep reflection on oneself ... (40 days/nights in wilderness type deal)...there is where the door to freedom is...to exit the matrix
the understanding of the understanding is the next step after exiting the matrix...i.e. relearning life as it was meant to be!?
πŸ‘‡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9cCNiwRkko

The Balance - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupThe Balance Β· The Moody BluesA Question Of Balanceβ„— A UMC Recording; β„— 1970 Universal Music Operations LimitedRel...

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

King Soloman as wise as he was, as much liberty as God gave him in my opinion failed miserably. We don't have to as little children lick every piece of candy in the store, so to speak. Deeper appreciation & understanding of whatever experiences we have had lend greater wisdom in the selection of future experiences.

Or as they say in my neck of the woods, " You made your bed, now lay in it."

Best (most painful) lessons I ever learned are all from the school of hard knocks.

Aussie Mum fighting for Freedom & Truth....Trusting in God's plan.

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Thankyou for this! Moody Blues... pure genius. Hours as a small child studying album covers and listening to lyrics, appreciating the depth of the songs in their entirety. I distinctly remember as a 4 year old, questioning life and asking God "why am I here?" often totally dissatisfied with the world and pondering the mystery of Maya. I was "awake" (for the most part) from birth!

(3) Show this thread

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Spiritual Battle indeed! Ephesians 6--we struggle NOT against flesh and blood, but PRINCIPALITIES, POWERS, and EVIL SPIRITS in high places. Those are Demons and Fallen Angels folks! It's Biblical. Jesus is the One And Only Way to Salvation! Jesus loves you!

πŸ™πŸ»Christ Following πŸ‘‘Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump Supporter 🐸 Creek walkerπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³ Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Prayers for you today friend! "Stay the course"! β€œA final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭10‬-‭12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Pissed level 11 on a scale of 1-10. So much rage. The lies, the pure evil, the idiots that can't see evil.

thank u

the enemy with-In

the un-In-vited parasite

my take
as the trance dies
the effects fade

what's cool, too, is the less energy the enemy has agaonst me
the more energy I have for Good Pursuits

the end of the enemy's reign is Primary
ready access to the Christ improved

trying to be Christ-like during the reign of the enemy had me like Sysiphus, never quire "getting there" despite my "best efforts", the boulder "crushing me" on the way back down

God bless all Strivers
all WeThePeople

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

πŸ‘†πŸ’―Truth"πŸ’―