The real war really is internal... will I follow what my spirit knows is The Way, or will I let my mind or body send me elsewhere to satisfy their desires? Over and over... the fight is to stay on the narrow path (which I have sometimes strayed a long way from).

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Earth rhelm is not for the faint of heart. My guess is that it is not my favorite rhelm, by far. But I friggin signed up for this experience so Im muddling through. Maybe it gets better, maybe I leave here before it comes to fruition but I came here for the experience. What a dumbshit! 😂😅🤣 But seriously, I totally agree with you and share your assessment. The struggle is nonstop now. Even catching a buzz is no fun and the consequences greater. Narrow path indeed.

Ugh, right? I keep repeating this mantra: YOU'RE A FUCKING HERO.

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

You're talking my language, Sister! 😅😂🤣