#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A..ha! The snake oil sales men had it figured out! The power of suggestion , vs the power of truth.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Why is it not working on Anons…or is it?

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

My son bought my husband a trail cam he can hook up to his blanky...er, phone. We went on a hike this morning and he was stopped on the trail, looking at how many deer were at his tree stand-twenty miles away. FFS I'm so sick of it.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

TECHNOLOGICAL WORMTONGUE!

Wormtongue - YouTube

KEEP YOUR FORKED TONGUE BEHIND YOUR TEETH!warlockwitchcrafticgjctazadaqyahtazadaqyaisraelitehypnotismspellhexhexagramhypnosis

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

This is why ❤️ is the answer!

Can you imagine how many "fields" are being generated globally every single second by billions of electronic devices! Maybe that micronova event will have an upside when it takes down the world grid!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Desert Dog to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

This explains a lot for me; with each new electronic device brought into our home (against my wishes) such as Zune, Gameboy, second or third computer, cell phones, etc., my mental and emotional health suffered. Of course, it was a horrible marriage situation too, but I can look back and see when it began. Dec 2004 with the online version of WoW.

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

I fought it all tooth and nail. My marriage is in the shitter because my husband has his phone up his ass. I'm gonna throw every device in the pond and be done with it.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Point being, we already are at the point that AI is dangerous and a direct threat to humanity.
Can we turn this back and stop it?
imho, not at this point.
So what are we left with?
Taking control of it for good?

Other species have risen above this stage of evolution, so can we.

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

So what are some solutions? How long until the new phones come out?

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Maybe we are learning.
We do not need the phones.
We are connected.
Heaven on Earth.
within us.
LOVE

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

they really are used for so much more than we ever thought possible. 😒

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

could this be causing my skin itching? i feel like tiny hairs are all over me sometimes, and i work with a phone, laptop, others doing the same, and a GIANT electronic billboard in the yard towering overhead. plus other phone interactions including being on here. I do this work tho because its important. and we are all believers. i need to do more grounding for sure.

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

wow. There is no escape ..no wonder I have felt like I’m in a myriad of mazes for so long-they have manipulated us in every form & fashion.. I mean do we even know who “we” truly are? At least now there are more answers as to so many “WHY’S” for so many things now I guess. Obviously not just this, but gives me hope that I may get to know and love the real me some day..maybe lol😄🤷🏼‍♀️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

👍👍👍👍👍5
👍👍👍👍👍5

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

The ultimate Catch-22/ 1111.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Pandora

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

this is true . how yhe fbi finds the weak minded for FF i would guess VK . i look forward to throwng my iphone into the sea .

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

just learn to live with it in your bathroom. Far Away from your brain . i hope!

(1) Show this thread

i am one of the people who is not married to my phone... i literally keep my phone in my bathroom, its only for travel(my kids insisted) I still have a landline . Am i out of touch with reality?We cant go backwards, pandoras box is open.

Could it be use to cause serious physical damage and death...?

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

Lol.......May cause cancer and or brain damage.

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

!