Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wow. Love this presenter of information. I KNEW they'd mess with the largest generation ever born, I just KNEW IT. Have watched it all along. Self check-out, self-gas, etc. Food and soil poisoning.

Advanced tech.

"We can't pay them ALL social security when they get old just because they're paying for it all their lives!" Think, THINK!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

wow....

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

i wonder what some of the apps in phones do.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

What is the devic around his neck?

Have been watching this guy for some time. He has a website that he makes dicyanin glasses. Have thought about picking up a pair. Not sure yet though.

In response Butwhat doIknow? to her Publication

who is he? website ?

yet again, this is trusting "man" to tell us he made a device to help protect...personally i'm not trusting enough to wear it...but i do like to learn & would like to see the make-up. i'm curious to see website.👍🏻

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Butwhat doIknow? to her Publication

😳 you sure you want to look through those glasses? They say the pilots that tried them back in the day were freaking out 😬

(2) Show this thread

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

This expalins so much, including the inexplicable pain some feel.
The suffering.
VK:How do we make ourselves immune?
I realize there are levels to this…I was hoping a global plan was underway, to reverse these “spells”.

thats NUTS

Phase Cancellation...

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Fast food restaurants were using bright garish color schemes and just uncomfortable enough chairs so people would 'naturally' want to eat and go

Whoa Dude! Mind Boggling!!
[They] try to get us coming and going! My question? How do we stop all this?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I GUESS WE WILL JUST KEEP WEARING OUR FARADAY CAGE TIN FOIL HATS

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Very light gage copper foil is available as well ... mainly for industrial applications but could easily supplant inferior tin

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

be golden

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

I try ;)

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Sometimes I feel like the more I learn, the more helpless I am. How many fronts can you fight? Only God can get us out of this mess.

Good Morning, VK — hope you have a great day.
Knowledge and technology can be used for bad or good.

It’s 12.30 > 123.

Nov 06, 2017 5:07:57 PM EST
Anonymous
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

There’s a lot going on around us that is beyond our awareness, but not beyond our ability to sense. Remember VK’s EMF detector?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I wonder if any of these Apps really work?

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I guess that is why so many of us needed to get out of [their] system and find balance in nature

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

no electric no radiation just soil, air and water on the path to living the fullest in all of nature. Let's go and share time together. Breathe.

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Dude has alot of great videos. Covers everything: Tartaria, Vatican, mind control, the occult, historical changes made by [them] to rewrite history, pyramids in Memphis TN etc. And he uses scholarly sources to back them.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Crystals For EMF 5G Protection - Energy In Balance

https://energyinbalance.com.au/top-3-crystals-for-emf-or-5g-protection/

I found this on Freespoke, a new search engine that doesn't censor viewpoints and respects privacy. Check it out: Freespoke.com

Follower more than a poster.

Lately I’ve been going down a rabbit hole on long hair and long beards. I’m an Orthodox Christian and traditionally our Priests have long hair and long beards. Our monks for sure do, and they say it’s to signify the death of one’s vanity. I think it goes further than this.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

interesting. I believe some have also gained weight on purpose for this very reason.

In response RQLLQ to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

target and walmart ads, all missing people. was just wondering last night where all the people that make commercials. where do they all come from…
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRb2TusB/

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response LeLe John to her Publication

ALL those people have no family or friends? If someone is supposed to be dead and you see them on a commercial wouldn't you start looking into it? Wouldn't that happen repeatedly? 🤔

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

FJB .......Trump is my President

I have just put my hand up towards people when i talk to them and they ask what i did to them . They sad they felt something .

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Disney has been doing this for years. Even the smell factor is manipulated.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning VK!

Geez once again we always seem to see the same tictoks!

So Nana's response is this:
"So what are we going to do about it"

We will eventually get to using telepathy I have no doubt but until then, what is the solution now that we know the answer to the question???

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Simple. Unplug or take the batteries out of phones, place them in a faraday cage bag. Limit exposure to televisions, and electronics.
Go in nature, ground when possible.
Once we do this, then the clarity comes.

(1) Show this thread

Has obviously gotten far more advanced now a days.

Q tells us in 776

>>388211
What [3] SCIENTISTS were killed who were researching the SAT relay of mobile phone signals to end users?
Why was the research deemed CLASSIFIED?
Learn.
Q
>>388273
Are all of the anons safe?
>>388315
Yes.
Target subjects are pre disposable to certain mental illnesses.
Target subjects are scouted over a period of time to study and arrange 'THERAPY'.
'THERAPY' takes [x] to break the mind into a functional/programmable device.
Science Fiction?
Q