#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A..ha! The snake oil sales men had it figured out! The power of suggestion , vs the power of truth.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This is what our phones are doing.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This explains a lot for me; with each new electronic device brought into our home (against my wishes) such as Zune, Gameboy, second or third computer, cell phones, etc., my mental and emotional health suffered. Of course, it was a horrible marriage situation too, but I can look back and see when it began. Dec 2004 with the online version of WoW.

I fought it all tooth and nail. My marriage is in the shitter because my husband has his phone up his ass. I'm gonna throw every device in the pond and be done with it.

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it