Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

fucking execute the corrupt traitor. obvious

🙏😂💥❤️✝️👍

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

He and Coco need to get to the spa
what does this translate to?
Who is talking Mitch or Mr Hands?
and who is the message for?

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😯😠👊

Time to take out the Trash!

I wonder if it means another beating leading to bruises like he had about a year ago!!!

Have a Great Day Patriots 💖💖💖✨✨✨🕊️🕊️🕊️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

parasites

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Anyone notice the weird hand clasp of the guy on the right? Something strange going on there, look at the array of fingers 😳 and the guy on the left, forming the diamond/cube has gray/blue fingers doing the forming. Photoshopped?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Yes, I noticed the color of his fingers and the guy on the right has waaay too many fingers... WTF....Very strange and I'm wondering if green screen and it was just for show (as usual)... Hmmm🤨

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

oh, sorry...meant to add Good Morning VK & AU
nice t/s 10:07 > 17 > 8 > ♾
time to flip Mitch!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Traitor like many others...
blackmailed & compromised.

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/142614

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Mitch is a bitch! 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Thats why I cant faithfully vote for party any longer! They are all corrupted slime balls! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏🏻✨❤️

(1) Show this thread

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

Looks to me like one is doing the triangle sign and the other is giving "the finger". Who are those two nimrods?

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication

According to seat chart - the triangle guy is the Parliamentarian and the other is some judicial dude.

(1) Show this thread

Good afternoon VK. :)

Anon, Q Digital Soldier, Antiques lover. Pro Trump/Putin/ Bolsonaro

Handlers...

Anon, Q Digital Soldier, Antiques lover. Pro Trump/Putin/ Bolsonaro

Buongiorno VK! 👋

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

This tells me it’s ALL just part of the show!!! 😎
🍿🎥🎬📽️🎞️

GET [THEM} ALL OUT!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

They are all satanists compelled to destroy the good and the true.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Black and blue ties, hand signal of some meaning clearly shows McTurtle he better cooperate or else. So is he is obviously controlled, but which side are Mr. Black and Blue on? What speech was this? What was the content of the speech? 🤔

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

black suits, black and blue ties, masks and some kind of signal. and one with a pin I can’t see. hmmmm. I don’t much care for the diamond shape? if that’s what this signal is.... but apparently Mitch needed to see it. idk

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Video Length 19

Sacha Cohen Appears to Expose Elite Pedophile Ring While Filming in Vegas and the FBI Ignored It

While playing Monaldo, Cohen asked the hotel concierge to procure him a small child for sex — to which the concierge quickly abides.

Timestamp 1007

I remember this. He turned around and was given the "signal." Maybe a "threat." Maybe a reminder of his "allegiance" to evil. I also remember not being able to identify the blue tie guy in control of Mitch.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Good morning Vincent. Have a blessed day.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I remember that. He was also passed a coin….shortly after that he was seen with bruised wrists. Yep Mitch is managed. Unfortunately not buy the good guys.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I remember that. He was also passed a coin….shortly after that he was seen with bruised wrists. Yep Mitch is managed. Unfortunately not buy the good guys.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Does anyone know who the guy is in the blue tie with the mask, that the turtle is looking at?