VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I won’t lie. The “you’re f***ed” if you cannot get your head around digital currencies WITH NO GUIDANCE from us who know is not sounding very “where we go one, we go all.”

Anyone who KNOWS how to avoid the Cabal CBDC should really be giving guidance.

This part of “The Plan” - allowing the Cabal to implement their CBDC doesn’t reflect the “White Hats are in control” mantra.

It is very wrong to send a “you’re doomed if you cannot GUESS right re. digital currencies.”

Calling it as I see it.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

No guidance. really? I gave tutorials and tried to make it fun. gave away my own money for the cause. Recommended XRP. Told you how its going to work years ago.

You’re right - I am speaking in generalizations. I apologize for that.

Others (“truthers”) have offered tutorials…for a price. Any chance you could point those of us who missed these to where we might find them?

I do recall you suggesting in one or two posts that XRP is a good one to buy, but how can anyone one be sure?

In all seriousness - what about folks who just don’t have the money to spare for such an investment? Are they just f***ked? I am genuinely asking.

Also, if the Cabal is “being allowed” to do this, why would “the Plan” have [them] permitting the use of any digital currency but theirs? This aspect doesn’t make sense.

(I stand by what I am saying - I don’t see how allowing the Cabal to move forward with something so punative to everyone who has resisted up to now is going to wake up “sleepers” who comply with everything?).

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Thank you for this! I am looking into this now.

Really appreciate your and everyone else’s tips and input.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I never said they are screwed. If they operate in the current banking system they wont see a difference.

It makes sense to me. How do we get back all the looted cash worldwide?

Have it redeemable to a new currency.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

REVALUATION.

I don't know VK. feeling discouraged. I don't even have any money to invest in anything anymore

(5) Show this thread