I am feeling the stress of dealing with the ordinary world right now. It might look like photography, but really it's just a calmative therapy for my own benefit.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

My nerves have been ragged to say the least lately, even with meditation & breathing & taking necessary time out from things I'm trying to get done

Things are just a bit "off" like trying to get something done in the everyday - it seems like it's a lot more effort & harder than it should be, almost like constantly pushing against some barrier

Maybe that's part of the matrix weakening or breaking down but it can be exasperating & tiring at times

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

It appears that we are experiencing a multi-level shift across the planet, the solar system and perhaps the galaxy. Light and energy shifting and fluxing causing a disturbance in the force!
I moved on from meditation and breathing and went straight to weed and beer.
Not a cure but certainly pleasant!

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

I feel exactly the same... exhausted but can't
sleep longer than 2 hrs... up & down.

Deep Breathing exercises & praying helps.

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LanieLou _MAGADonian, click on at the bottom under it