Today is the anniversary of my father's death in 1983. He was a former Marine who dropped dead at 37 in his office owned by the grandfather of former MI Rep. Sneaky Pete Meijer. I was 14. My brother was 12. I did a dig on my father the other night and found nothing. It's as though he didn't exist. Now I'm tempted to an actual dig on him, toxicology report and all. He would be tickled by our effort here. He was very outspoken, loved his country, despised liars, and did not suffer fools. Turns out he was also a big fan of JFK and had lots of q uestions. RIP Papa.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

🙏❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Your Papa would be so proud of you as the great man you have become❤️The tender age of 14 needs a Father and I can see the bravery you carried all these years🙏🏻✨🇺🇸Love and hugs for you and a special prayer of honor and gratitude for your Father's Service to our Country 🙏🏻❤️🎶🇺🇸

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🙏

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

sorry to learn that 🥲 but you are certainly making him proud. Same anniverary date as General Patton, another wonderful man!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Now you're talkin! Maestro Vibes. Good morning B2/ 22/ 1111.

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

hmnn.
Sad memories but great ones as well.
I think it every man's legacy to leave a mark.
Be remembered.
Obviously his children do.
Cool brother.
Love is a pretter powerful thing.
Vibes move mountais,
Great story
😊

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

not a story.
A gift I was fortunate enough to be in the right time line to experience.
They are few and far between.
I have been :lucky enough" to have that.
Ten commandments.
Honor your father and mother.
If it wasn't important, God wouldn't have said it.
But he did.
Why?
That is a great question.
You know why or you wouldn't have shared your memories of yours.
We take the good and improve on it.
We take the bad and do the same.
Hopefully we get the jist on both.
I love my parents.
They sacrificed much for me.

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

My Thought and Prayers are with You on the Anniversary of Your Father's Death.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE LAST WALK. From the Movie ABOUT TIME (2013) (3:03)

This Scene Celebrates a Special Bond Between Tim and His Father.

WARNING! When I First Watched this Scene I was Overcome with Emotion and Cried Gut-Wrenching Tears Followed by Several Minutes of Intense Sobbing. Be Prepared.
When Tim is 21 His Father Tells Him that the Men in His Family have a Special Gift. They Can Travel In Time and Relive Certain Moments Over Again and Thus Change the Outcome.
His Dad is Dying of Cancer, So Throughout the Movie Tim and His Father Alter Time so that They Can have More Time Together.
When Tim's Wife Becomes Pregnant with a Son, His Father Tells Him that Once His Son is Born they will Lose their Abilities to Alter Time and Thus Prevent His Death.
As the Birth of the Child Approaches, Tim and His Father decide to Pick a Special Moment where they can Relive and Celebrate the Heartfelt Bond that they Share!

About Time (2013) - The Last Time With Dad Scene (9/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

About Time - The Last Time With Dad: Tim (Domhnall Gleeson) shares one last day with his father (Bill Nighy).BUY THE MOVIE: https://www.vudu.com/content/movi...

(1) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

I'm sorry you lost your father so young.

My father was a Marine too and he died on Christmas Eve, 1970 at 41 years old. I was only 3 years old.

Both our Father's are cheering us on and proud of our strength and Patriotism.

May God be with you and Bless you, Patriot.

Oorah 👊🇺🇲🦅

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Only 3. And Christmas Eve. That is terribly sad. I feel for your mother as well. God bless you too Patriot and thank you.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🙏 Prayers for you and your family this Christmas 🙏

(2) Show this thread

rip papa! u know the deep state always leaves a paper trail. i pray u find answers

I Pray You Get Your Answers! I Believe You Will, Everything Comes To The Surface At Some Point, We Just Have To Dig! God Bless You! Good Luck To You! We Are Praying For You! He Was So Young, Very Sad!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

✨🙏🏻✨ RIP Papa. Sounds like an amazing person.

I wish you utmost success & victory on your quest friend.

All my love to you on this day, and to your inner child who had to suffer the loss of him this day 39 years back. ❤️‍🩹🙏🏻🕊️

The loss of a parent, child, loved one, pet, all cut deep. May you & anyone reading this who have gone through that deep cut of loss, be refilled with golden light in every crevice. ✨🙏🏻✨

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I am very touched by the response to this post. I feel a little self conscious because Nana and others here have lost children and that, to me, is unfathomable. I appreciate your warm thoughts very much.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am sorry that you lost him so young. I have no doubt that he is so proud of you right now in the work you are doing. He will always live in your heart. Sending love Patriot.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Gosh fren so sorry you have dealt with this for so long...good luck on your dig. maybe you have waited long enough. 💝

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Gosh fren so sorry you have dealt with this for so long...good luck on your dig. maybe you have waited long enough. 💝

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😔🙏🙏🙏 God bless and comfort you here, and God bless your dad up in Heaven too. So very sorry... I understand that pain, as I lost my dad when I was a kid too. He was in the Army. Your dad is proud of you and someday you'll be reunited. 🙏❤️ Blessings!!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

It is shocking to me how many of us lost parents at a young age. I am very sorry for your loss as well. It almost feels like this was some strange rite of passage. God bless you Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

No "internet" then............... but possible family records... county records etc.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

I appreciate that. When our work is finished here I will cross that bridge. Thank you very much.

(1) Show this thread

An Aboriginal veteran was not allowed to share a “toast” in honour of lost comrades with fellow veterans in a Royal Canadian Legion until 1951, and only if the province where the Legion was located allowed it. This included Remembrance Day.

My uncle wasn't allowed to talk about it.
Sniper WW11
Joseph Isaac Augusta.
Try to find that name in any records.
He would put his uniform on over a glass of wine some times
very proud of what he overcame.
The numbers are unbeleivable...except to me.
My uncle didn't tell stories.
It was hard to even get anything out of him.
Unless he trusted and loved you.
Which he did.
We were close.
The mil are a relentless self sacrificing breed.
And should be treated as such.
And they aren't.
Just a thanks to all of them from me.
I know what you do.
One thanks, if it means anything, but true from my heart.

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

What a Patriot. I pray that Uncle Joseph gets the recognition he's due. The reality surrounding these generations of men that fought wars and endured absolute hell for a rich mans trick is coming to light. Snipers pay an unusually high price for their service. God bless him. And thank you for sharing.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

🙏🤗💗 He is out there in eternity... thrilled you became just like him, a warrior😌

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i would. prayers for answers.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS THATS TERRIBLE TO LOSE A PARENT WHEN YOUR YOUNG. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR INVESTIGATION HOPE YOU GET THE ANSWERS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AND CLOSURE.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

It's rough when people we hold in high esteem don't turn out to be who we thought they were. I pray that you get answers. I only knew my step-grandfathers. One was a decorated Special Forces Army veteran with The Devil's Brigade and the other a 33rd degree Shriner as well. I don't even know the names of my biological grandfathers. My family tree looks like a stick man with one arm and one leg, lol. Also remember that VK more than suggested that not all masons were malevolent. Maybe the jury is still out. Thanks for the share.

(1) Show this thread

😢🙏

I am sorry for your loss. That had to have been a life changing/altering event for you. It's quite strange and perhaps beautiful how we have been brought to this moment. I hope someday we will know the truth. I hope you find all of the answers you are looking for. I wish you and your family love and peace. Have a beautiful night.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Thank you. You have a beautiful night yourself.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😢

He was so young 🙏 Sending Love and Light to you and your family 💖💖💖✨✨✨

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

Thank you. Sending the same to you and yours.

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Im sorry he was so young, the digs should help understand better 🙏
my love n my light to you and the family

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Dig. It sounds like your father deserved to have the truth be told.

Sounds like fishy circumstances.

My mother died in 1983, I was 17.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

I'm struck here by how many of us have lost parents at such a young age. 17 is way too young for a young woman to lose her mother. I clicked to follow you and noticed that you are a mother of 9. That is amazing. God protect and bless you and yours.

(1) Show this thread

Got a grandfather still an unsolved mystery, my father murdered a few years ago.....I totally fkn get it, trust me.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I am so sorry that you had to experience that. The purposeful taking of a life is the absolute worst. @quantumchristian2022 and I were just engaging the subject of forgiveness late last night. This is the ultimate test. Thanks for the share Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

Got a grandfather still an unsolved mystery, my father murdered a few years ago.....I totally fkn get it, trust me.