🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Today is the anniversary of my father's death in 1983. He was a former Marine who dropped dead at 37 in his office owned by the grandfather of former MI Rep. Sneaky Pete Meijer. I was 14. My brother was 12. I did a dig on my father the other night and found nothing. It's as though he didn't exist. Now I'm tempted to an actual dig on him, toxicology report and all. He would be tickled by our effort here. He was very outspoken, loved his country, despised liars, and did not suffer fools. Turns out he was also a big fan of JFK and had lots of q uestions. RIP Papa.

#FamilyIsEverything

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

An Aboriginal veteran was not allowed to share a “toast” in honour of lost comrades with fellow veterans in a Royal Canadian Legion until 1951, and only if the province where the Legion was located allowed it. This included Remembrance Day.

My uncle wasn't allowed to talk about it.
Sniper WW11
Joseph Isaac Augusta.
Try to find that name in any records.
He would put his uniform on over a glass of wine some times
very proud of what he overcame.
The numbers are unbeleivable...except to me.
My uncle didn't tell stories.
It was hard to even get anything out of him.
Unless he trusted and loved you.
Which he did.
We were close.
The mil are a relentless self sacrificing breed.
And should be treated as such.
And they aren't.
Just a thanks to all of them from me.
I know what you do.
One thanks, if it means anything, but true from my heart.

What a Patriot. I pray that Uncle Joseph gets the recognition he's due. The reality surrounding these generations of men that fought wars and endured absolute hell for a rich mans trick is coming to light. Snipers pay an unusually high price for their service. God bless him. And thank you for sharing.

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

he never looked for payment and likely never will.
The number of adversaries removed is unbeleivable.
A man that at 78 would disaapear into the bush for 4 or 5 days alone, shoot a beaver, deer, pocupine, have a fire, be alone and reflect.
And everyone in the fam worried. about him.
He'd return.
I'd come visit.
We'd nod in silence, and I'd wait for him to speak.
Had his spiritual mind together.
Don't get me wrong.
He was dangerous as f%^ck.
But not to me.
I was his friend he came back to visit.
And he was mine as well.
We had an understanding
😊

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

That is very powerful. That these men returned home and lived lives anywhere near functional amazes me. He sounds very special. And you are special to have met him where he was.

(1) Show this thread