🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Today is the anniversary of my father's death in 1983. He was a former Marine who dropped dead at 37 in his office owned by the grandfather of former MI Rep. Sneaky Pete Meijer. I was 14. My brother was 12. I did a dig on my father the other night and found nothing. It's as though he didn't exist. Now I'm tempted to an actual dig on him, toxicology report and all. He would be tickled by our effort here. He was very outspoken, loved his country, despised liars, and did not suffer fools. Turns out he was also a big fan of JFK and had lots of q uestions. RIP Papa.

#FamilyIsEverything

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

My Thought and Prayers are with You on the Anniversary of Your Father's Death.

THE LAST WALK. From the Movie ABOUT TIME (2013) (3:03)

This Scene Celebrates a Special Bond Between Tim and His Father.

WARNING! When I First Watched this Scene I was Overcome with Emotion and Cried Gut-Wrenching Tears Followed by Several Minutes of Intense Sobbing. Be Prepared.
When Tim is 21 His Father Tells Him that the Men in His Family have a Special Gift. They Can Travel In Time and Relive Certain Moments Over Again and Thus Change the Outcome.
His Dad is Dying of Cancer, So Throughout the Movie Tim and His Father Alter Time so that They Can have More Time Together.
When Tim's Wife Becomes Pregnant with a Son, His Father Tells Him that Once His Son is Born they will Lose their Abilities to Alter Time and Thus Prevent His Death.
As the Birth of the Child Approaches, Tim and His Father decide to Pick a Special Moment where they can Relive and Celebrate the Heartfelt Bond that they Share!

About Time (2013) - The Last Time With Dad Scene (9/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

About Time - The Last Time With Dad: Tim (Domhnall Gleeson) shares one last day with his father (Bill Nighy).BUY THE MOVIE: https://www.vudu.com/content/movi...

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Whaddaya tryin to do fren? Push me over the edge? LOL. It's very sweet. Something about the sudden nature of my own experience felt like Gods mercy. A drawn out affair would have been much much more challenging. Thank you as always.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Just Helping You to FEEL the Love!

(1) Show this thread