🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Today is the anniversary of my father's death in 1983. He was a former Marine who dropped dead at 37 in his office owned by the grandfather of former MI Rep. Sneaky Pete Meijer. I was 14. My brother was 12. I did a dig on my father the other night and found nothing. It's as though he didn't exist. Now I'm tempted to an actual dig on him, toxicology report and all. He would be tickled by our effort here. He was very outspoken, loved his country, despised liars, and did not suffer fools. Turns out he was also a big fan of JFK and had lots of q uestions. RIP Papa.

#FamilyIsEverything

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Dig. It sounds like your father deserved to have the truth be told.

Sounds like fishy circumstances.

My mother died in 1983, I was 17.

I'm struck here by how many of us have lost parents at such a young age. 17 is way too young for a young woman to lose her mother. I clicked to follow you and noticed that you are a mother of 9. That is amazing. God protect and bless you and yours.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Thank you. 17 was way too young. I believe many of us were challenged as we grew up, including the loss of our parents. That was one of several tragedies when I grew up.

But challenges build strength and empathy - the people I meet on here are strong people, they may not always see it in themselves but you can see it through what they write and post.

We were called from childhood to be here today. No other way around it. We come from different backgrounds, but I think almost all of us had challenges and tragedies in our young years. Something we connect with on a level we don't even realize.

I'm sorry your lost your father and that is a very tender time for boys to lose their father. I hope you can find information that helps you know whether there was foul play or not. It is rare for a man of that age to just 'die' like that. And in 1983 there was Ricin and other chemical and biological weapons. I remember how bizarre it was to hear about them on TV.