🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Today is the anniversary of my father's death in 1983. He was a former Marine who dropped dead at 37 in his office owned by the grandfather of former MI Rep. Sneaky Pete Meijer. I was 14. My brother was 12. I did a dig on my father the other night and found nothing. It's as though he didn't exist. Now I'm tempted to an actual dig on him, toxicology report and all. He would be tickled by our effort here. He was very outspoken, loved his country, despised liars, and did not suffer fools. Turns out he was also a big fan of JFK and had lots of q uestions. RIP Papa.

#FamilyIsEverything

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Got a grandfather still an unsolved mystery, my father murdered a few years ago.....I totally fkn get it, trust me.

I am so sorry that you had to experience that. The purposeful taking of a life is the absolute worst. @quantumchristian2022 and I were just engaging the subject of forgiveness late last night. This is the ultimate test. Thanks for the share Patriot.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I prayed my dad's killer died, and still praying bout my grandfather. Thank you.....

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

The not knowing is another layer of horror. I will be praying for relief for you.

(1) Show this thread