Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Maybe its a combo of both. Brunson's case win and military steps in to facilitate. That would be a clean way to get it done. At least someone is trying plus they play the Trumpets. Does give off a Biblical vibe and willing to give it some hope since it so close but don't expect much.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I've learned not to expect much...but HOPE is what keeps me going.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Standing the fook by.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

This is all I see on the initial post. I don't even know who posted it. It says you have to be a follower of the user.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

What makes sense is that once justice is given with a correct outcome...WW3 begins with many sites bombed in short order. Otherwise its gonna take Truth about the children. The UNITED STATES is the bad guys in this scenario of war. Global near death experience while Truth is played on the beloved and Trusted t.v.
Its not rocket science.😆, see thats funny to me. 🤍🏁

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

At this point we’ll take what we can get! 😀

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

It would save us some trouble for sure , but perhaps Roe Vs Wade was an anomoly🤨
Lets see . We would still have other major issues to deal with like Border Security and the Economy and so on but it could segway nicely for the military to step in.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Imagine the super court performing under the constitutional republic laws...as to roe vs wade. Now carry that over to the Brunson case. Oath of office requires a specific ruling that congress failed to uphold...super court too? U see, either way they rule the military would necessarily have to act. THATS why Juan says a unanimous ruling is possible if not likely. THATS when WW3 breaks out arond the world with cabal sites bombed (non nukular)...and we sit and grin while EVERYONE else panics. 🤍🏁😆🤣🤭, im enjoying this too much.🤣🤣🤣🤍🏁🧐

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I heard the horns way back so its on par for course and I still think really big bro.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Yes, please! yes, please!🙏🙏🙏🤞

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Just a little som’thn

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hi VK,
Been thinking about this time period a lot. We have the twitter files, J6 referrals, Kari Lake fighting like Esther the 17th book of the Bible. DJT going off the hook telling the truth on TS. We have 12/21 which Kappy talked about and the E.O. That POTUS singed in 2017 - Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption. . Many things going on.
I know this will not be seen by most people and that's OK. I spoke my truth into the universe....

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Thank you.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

You get around just fine..
One of my favorites.

(6) Show this thread

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

1221. Kappy knew.
Would sure love to know how.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication

Kappy's in the portal

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The case is bigger than many people realize not to mention most of the public doesn't even know it exists let alone made it all the way to the Supreme Court. It hold may hold 388 high ranking politicians accountable for failing to uphold their oaths of office to protect and defend our Constitution and remove them immediately from office. It gives the Judicial branch of government the ability to use its power to maintain its rightful power as one 1/3 or our government. The Executive and Legislative both seek to weaken and control the Supreme Court by packing the court with liberal justices. I am grateful for the Brunson brothers and their dedication to bring their two cases to the courts. God Bless them!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

HUGE INTEL DROP W/ 107, THE GHOST & LOY BRUNSON, SCOTUS - "2020 ITS NOT OVER

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lvkX2KTi8kez/

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😳The closer we get to Brunson results the faster they work to lock up T. It sure feels like the corn is ready to pop. I know family is everything but Im getting ready to spend the next week with 6 vaxxed snoozers.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I personally love your HOPIUM💖 People forget that this is truly a WALK IN FAITH. I know it is because GOD led me to this path😎 If folks can't push through the darkness, do they even deserve the light?! Yes, they do. It will help THEM shine eventually👊 Love ya VK! Love ya shine too😉

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Everyone is capable of making a difference.
#wwg1wga

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

1112>23

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

EVER HEARD OF DEATH BLOSSOM???

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

The Last Stat Fighter

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

We have this on DVD.

In our defense, it is part of a compilation of 4 sci fi movies...😁

(2) Show this thread

I ruined the script again. You forgot cramming Durham, Defcon 1 and Gensler/SEC in the mix, bam bam bam.

Winning the Brunson case would be the fall of the MSM. The shock of the public having no idea this case even existed.

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Storm Chaser to his Publication

Amen, nothing like hopium to cancel out the woe are we peeps. Did you write them a letter? I will do it after Christmas.

(1) Show this thread