Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Maybe its a combo of both. Brunson's case win and military steps in to facilitate. That would be a clean way to get it done. At least someone is trying plus they play the Trumpets. Does give off a Biblical vibe and willing to give it some hope since it so close but don't expect much.

Hi VK,
Been thinking about this time period a lot. We have the twitter files, J6 referrals, Kari Lake fighting like Esther the 17th book of the Bible. DJT going off the hook telling the truth on TS. We have 12/21 which Kappy talked about and the E.O. That POTUS singed in 2017 - Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption. . Many things going on.
I know this will not be seen by most people and that's OK. I spoke my truth into the universe....

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

You get around just fine..
One of my favorites.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

We all have our part to play. I pop in and out when I can and just lurk sometimes. Be well and God Bless.

(1) Show this thread

Thank you.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

Your truth is good!

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

As Q has said: Setting the stage. It is all happeneing at once.
Good times.🤍🏁

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Good times.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

❣️

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

What is that emoji if you don't mind sharing? It's very small and I can see what it is. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread