Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Maybe its a combo of both. Brunson's case win and military steps in to facilitate. That would be a clean way to get it done. At least someone is trying plus they play the Trumpets. Does give off a Biblical vibe and willing to give it some hope since it so close but don't expect much.

Winning the Brunson case would be the fall of the MSM. The shock of the public having no idea this case even existed.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stormhasarrived in this post can reply

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Storm Chaser to his Publication

Amen, nothing like hopium to cancel out the woe are we peeps. Did you write them a letter? I will do it after Christmas.

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

I wrote the letters and sent them last week.

(1) Show this thread