Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Maybe its a combo of both. Brunson's case win and military steps in to facilitate. That would be a clean way to get it done. At least someone is trying plus they play the Trumpets. Does give off a Biblical vibe and willing to give it some hope since it so close but don't expect much.

I personally love your HOPIUM💖 People forget that this is truly a WALK IN FAITH. I know it is because GOD led me to this path😎 If folks can't push through the darkness, do they even deserve the light?! Yes, they do. It will help THEM shine eventually👊 Love ya VK! Love ya shine too😉

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

🎇🎇🎇🎇 Love you Anne💖💖💖💖 I love being shiny.

(1) Show this thread