1 or 2 jabs &/or a Booster
REMEMBER
there are many Healing technologies that will be released
THAT CAN HEAL IN AN INSTANT.

As I *understand* it
these have been in use for countless years
by the Super Soldiers in Space
& Special Forces on Earth
as they rescue MILLIONS & MILLIONS of children.
Med Beds for all those who go into the D.U.M.B.S.
Not only for physical recovery, but psychological as well.

Whether it be Med Beds or Frequencies or Crystals
there are endless painless ways to HEAL HUMANITY
from Big Pharma & all that is coming.

Gene Decode said the deep state have been living
on technology a million years ahead of where we are now.

Q The Storm Rider has been a bit less exuberant
& posted that the U.S. Military has Tech decades ahead
of where we are now
that includes Time & Space travel
designed by Tesla & John G Trump.

HELP IS ON THE WAY ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

#GESARA

Patriot. Veteran. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Queenie. Just call me Smoo. ๐Ÿค— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I can see that there is tech way more advanced than what we know already available,(but kept from us). I can believe โ€œdecadesโ€, but not โ€œmillionsโ€ (just wrote off Gene Decode for that). And - no one has explained, if [they] had access to all this, like medbeds, why did they age as they did?

Gene Decode is marvelous, please don't write him off
for saying "a million years ahead!!"

Gene was making the point that
the deep state demons can travel 100 Light Years
in 1/2 an hour
while we're in a tin can flying for 6 hours
from L.A. to NYC!!

The REASON the deep state demons
eat Human beings, transplant our organs & drink our blood
is because they are of such a LOW FREQUENCY
they cannot use Med Beds, which is LIGHT technology.

That is how quite a few have explained it,
including Sarge @ ICONS & Ghost Ezra ๐Ÿ™

#EnergyFrequencyVibration
#TeslaTech

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AINโ€™T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump is my President

can someone please explain if this is artificial intelligence and give me their definition of artificial intelligence ( AI) is is alien or militatary, or computer?

This will be wonderful when it happens, but for those of us waiting for the release of these beds with horrible illnesses this is nothing but a tease, I wish you'd stop posting this

when will they be available for the average Americsn? hope very soon!!!!

Ex-military, older than i feel..love God, my family, my country, and my planet

besides these three movie Medbed examples there's one more: wouldn't you want to count the sarcophagus in the movie Stargate?
Put a damaged body in, a whole body comes out! Merry Christmas everyone!
#wwg1wga โค๏ธ

In response Juliann Munro to her Publication

I keep meaning to see that movie!! Never seen it
but my best friend keep saying, "Watch it!!!' ๐Ÿ˜น

#Stargate
#JamesSpader

(1) Show this thread

When I saw that dude, far as tunnels, I was like ese knows that is UP.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Ephesians 4:
"Put away lying, let every man speak truthfully with his neighbor, for we are members of one another. Be angry but do not sin. Do not let the sun go down on your anger. Do not give place to the devil. Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in whom you are sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness with all malice, be taken away from you. Be kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ also forgave you."

This is the plan laid out by God our Father through His Son Jesus Christ. Follow this plan and there is no more pain and suffering by your hands. We are purified through the Holy Spirit but we must listen, accept and follow the plan. God knows our every thought. He has anointed DJT and the Alliance to lead us out of the darkness into the light of HIS PRESENCE. We were always meant to be there but Satan drew us into his evil matrix. Time to shake off evil, stand firm and dedicate each step forward to love and light.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Blood sucking vampires donโ€™t like the light, wonder why?

In case you can't wait for a medbed, God led me to this light healing method when I was praying about them. It works! https://archive.org/details/let-there-be-light

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

GhostEzra on Telegram changed his position drastically. Became a believer in end days and a Trump hater. i was banned. what happened to him?

Above All Else, Righteousness!

In response David Treciak to his Publication

He has/had questions and that's OK. He saw patriots flashing "symbols" from many years ago and this can make one question things-that's ok too. But like i have been saying since day one we don't know who is truly good or bad Because it's all third hand,we have to look at this with starting with the basics.
First to bring down the mod you have to pose as one of them and fool them-meaning you might have to do compromised things.
To infiltrate the good guys you also have of fool them by doing things that will gross out the devil.

And i said if some people ever see pics of Trump covering his eye they will forget and act as if they are watching a cartoon.
Characters walking around clearly labeled as good or bad.
But this is a real life and death struggle not a cartoon.
Or maybe no one should ever go undercover and just let happens as before.

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

If we all knew how fragile their race truly is they would be in danger of us simply refusing to follow the agenda they have laid out for us all.

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

I believe there is something significant about the Rh negative bloodline.
True Vampires, I believe they lack something in their blood they can only get by consuming our Rh positive blood.
Bloom Syndrome

Canavan Disease

Cystic Fibrosis

Familial Dysautonomia

Fanconi Anemia Type C

Gaucher Disease

Glycogen Storage Disease, Type 1a

Maple Syrup Urine Disease

Mucolipidosis IV (ML-IV)

Niemann-Pick Disease Type A

Tay-Sachs Disease

Walker-Warburg Syndrome

Dihyrolipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency (DLD Deficiency)

Familial Hyperinsulinism

Joubert Syndrome

Nemaline Myopathy

Spinal Muscular Atrophy

Usher Syndrome Type 1F

Usher Syndrome Type III

Without our blood they could not survive. Because they control the Media, Literature, Big Pharma, Hollywood, Government, and even free speech, and what they don't control they lie about. This may be the reason their population numbers remain so low.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,โ™พ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโ™พ๏ธ

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

could you explain this further... my daughter had cystic fibrosis and i know it a genetic disease that they made. just wanting some further imput pls ma'am.

(1) Show this thread