Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

If you're Catholic (and I mean no disrespect if you are) BUT how does one square these pictures and the practices of Catholicism with what the Bible teaches? Clearly these are some sick f*cks. I showed these pics to my husband to get his response because he was raised Catholic: "So......that probably doesn't mean what you think it means" he said. Okay I said, then what does it mean? "Idk" he said. "Maybe the kids are looking for fleas or something". Seriously???
As it turns out, when hubby attended Catholic schools growing up, the nuns would have the male boys show their penises to make sure they didn't have fleas. He never told his parents because he said it wouldn't have made any difference. "Once you're Catholic, you're Catholic for life." His parents had no problems with the broken bones in both hands from being beat by the nuns either. Boys had to line up, show their penises and then beaten. Those bones are wired together to this day. This is a sick ancient Satanic cult.

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

🚨🦅🇺🇸 Calling all patriots🇺🇸🦅🚨
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-patriots-please-help.html

Christian. Father. Truth seeker.

Make them suffer first before public execution.

This is the pic I retweeted that got me a permanent ban on Twitter. No Regrets!

how much longer must we wait sir🙇🏽🙇🏽 at least hang 1😂😂 for the fans😎

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

Our God, whoever he is, is a just God. Revenge is near.

Christian. Father. Truth seeker.

In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

Roman 12:19

Let's be patient ...

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

"It's Better To Walk Alone, Than With A Crowd Going In The Wrong Direction" ~ Diane Grant

They've never hidden it from us...we just weren't awake...

They are all part of a heinous iniquity-The Ninth Circle Satanic Cult. They torture, rape, sodomize, stab, carve and flay the faces off of helpless, screaming, agonizing, dying children while eating them alive. These monstrous inhuman beasts are diabolical arch-criminals of the highest order and are going to burn in motherf***ing Hell for all eternity by the Wrath of Almighty God⚡️@GhostEzra@GrasshopperTAFKAG@kimrunner@VincentKennedy@Cowboyw2b@doqholliday

(1) Show this thread

sick!

Like a Miss America contestant...all I want is WORLD PEACE! 😉❤️🌎🙏🏼

😰

The Vatican needs to be gutted, everything found made public, no matter what it is. They've hidden their filth long enough.

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

In response Anne Peters to her Publication

There is a lot more. They would rather see President Trump dead, than for the world to have their filth expised! TOO LATE! Too many of us know, and too many of us have lots of pics and documents we collected.

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

In response Anne Peters to her Publication

These swamp creatures can try and run but there are now too many people out there that know exactly who they are. NO MORE will you take or touch the children of this world. YOUR TIME IS UP EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

(6) Show this thread

I see the BBC statues there.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

none worse

yes yes and yes

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

🤢 Absolutely Sick & Evil!

These are not humans. Sick MF'ers

Evil. Bloodlines

In response Robin Speakman to her Publication

😢

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

all this time right in our faces. sick!!!

every God damn one of them
yesssssssssssssss

Disgusting

eyes wide shut

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I think part of what is going to come out is that pedo-priests are more tradition than anomaly.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

mocking right in our faces

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

omg

🤬😢💔🤬

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

human scum 😡🤬👹🤮