These people are sick. Hang them all.

If you're Catholic (and I mean no disrespect if you are) BUT how does one square these pictures and the practices of Catholicism with what the Bible teaches? Clearly these are some sick f*cks. I showed these pics to my husband to get his response because he was raised Catholic: "So......that probably doesn't mean what you think it means" he said. Okay I said, then what does it mean? "Idk" he said. "Maybe the kids are looking for fleas or something". Seriously???
As it turns out, when hubby attended Catholic schools growing up, the nuns would have the male boys show their penises to make sure they didn't have fleas. He never told his parents because he said it wouldn't have made any difference. "Once you're Catholic, you're Catholic for life." His parents had no problems with the broken bones in both hands from being beat by the nuns either. Boys had to line up, show their penises and then beaten. Those bones are wired together to this day. This is a sick ancient Satanic cult.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it