Say a prayer for me today. I quit my job that was stressful. I pray God pointse in the right direction.

Only people mentioned by @Pissedoffpatriot0179 in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Remember to look for miracles...

πŸ™Binding our prayers with others of good will praying same that the Good Lord leads you to your perfect job with perfect pay in a timely manner. Thank You Lord, we appreciate Your help in a quick resolution to this situation. Thy will be done. It is so. So it is. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

books, painting, walks in nature

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Prayers for you.

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for you to find your path!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈHeavenly Father, please help this Patriot, find another job. Lead her on the pathway, to the right job for her. Give her the strength, wisdom, courage, guidance, peace, and encouragement she needs and to follow Your lead to her next destination. In Jesus' name, Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

May God Bless You Patriot!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

been there

when one door shuts, another one opens

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

so proud of you. Please Lord give me the strength to do the same. ❀️

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

You warriors are awesome! You know how to make a Patriot feel special. I know God will see me through but it definitely helps having you as company.

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Just follow peace ❀️

God, provide for this patriot. Guide them in the direction you want them to go.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

πŸ™ May you find a peaceful way to make your living.

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

πŸ™ May you find a peaceful way to make your living.

Pray for a miracle. Prayers change everything.

I pray your heart becomes one with God's will for you..
be very strong and courageous.

and in case you have a weak "freak out moment"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cKtSlsYVEU

DANCE

September - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Columbia/LegacySeptember Β· Earth, Wind & FireThe Best Of Earth, Wind & Fire Vol. 1β„— 1978 Columbia Records, a division of Sony Music En...

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Pray fir a good change in job πŸ™β€οΈ

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Good for you, well done and be proud. Sending a lot of prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying that you are filled with God’s peace snd discernment in finding the next path. May He shower you with blessings and abundance. In Jesus’ name Amen. πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

You will look back to see you made a great decision. Hope you enjoy the peace and freedom while God opens new doors for you. Praying ❀️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€—

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

You did the right thing! Not worth it. You are following Gods plan for you now so of course he will guide you after a much needed break.

a door has closed and another one opens. πŸ™πŸΈβ€οΈπŸ’₯